Chap 5 Lunch

Eunice
I put my binder, notebook and pencil case away and then put my phone, ipod and wallet in my shoulder bag. I closed my locker and saw the girls smirking at me.
"Hi?"
I said.
"Hi who were you staring at during class?"
My eyes widened.
"No one"
Liar!!!
"Ok then..."
They smirked again then Zade dragged me down the stairs and run through a hallway and down a few stairs again leading us into the cafeteria. The line was long so Katherin picked a table for us to sit. The girls didn't stop asking me who i was staring at. I didn't even know his name. I put my earphones on and put a song on Beautiful by Megan Nicole. That was the only song i listen to for some reason. It was lunch so i took my beanie hat and put it on, i slipped my glasses on. I was wearing a tight blue shirt saying 'NERD' on it and black skinny jeans. I was wearing white Vans, My beanie was black. The line was a bit shorter so i stood up and walked towards the line and waited for my turn to order. I looked over at the entrance into the cafeteria and i saw that same boy walk in with his arm around a girl. My heart sank as i saw the girl next to him. I sighed.
"Oh well i knew you wouldn't get a chance with him anyways"
I said in my head.

James
I walked down with the boys and Bethany as i walked down i looked around for a table the. I stopped at the line. I saw that same girl i bumped into before class. She was wearing a tight blue shirt saying 'NERD' on it, black skinny jeans, white Vans and a black beanie. She wore glasses making my eyes widened.
"Babe what are you looking at?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at Bethany.
"Nothing, don't worry about it"
She smiled. Zack pointed at a table and Bethany walked towards her friends on another table. I sat down.
"James whats up with you?"
"Yea you've been like that since 2nd period"
I shook my head. I saw them looking at her in line.
"Who's that new girl?"
They pointed at her as she walked to her table with a tray of food.
"I don't know but she looks amazing"
Ryan said as i said in my head.
"I know...wait what?!?!? I'm with Bethany!"
She looked like a really nice person, she seems shy too, she was really smart cause in class she was the first to be called to answer a question on the board. I saw her laughing with her friends, she smiled right after making me smile just a little bit.
"Hey James? Your eyes seem pretty glued on the new girl?"
I shook my head then i stood up and walked towards the line.

Eunice
I put my earphones away in my shoulder bag and ate my lunch. I saw him walk towards the line. I continued to eat my food.
"Eunice just tell us and we'll stop bothering you."
I pointed at him in line.
"James...he has a girlfriend...a bad girlfriend"
I nodded then looked at them.
"What do you mean bad?"
Katherin pointed at a the girl he walked in with sitting with a bunch of girls, they were from the cheerleader team i'm guessing.
"That girl over there her name is Bethany, shes the leader of the cheer team, you probably saw James wrap and arm around her but what we saw when you were in line she acted like she was sweet to James but for real, she's using him to make him get things that she wants"
"Really?"
Katherin nodded.
"He'll be heartbroken when he finds out."
They nodded. Zade changed the topic by talking about boys.
"Zade we all know you like Zack"
I giggled.
"How about you Katherin you like Ryan"
Zade said back making me smile. We just talked and laughed for half the lunch hour.

James
I was walking around with Bethany but she wasn't even looking at me...i had a present for her making her gasp.
"Tada!"
"Awe James you're so sweet"
She pinched my cheek then grabbed the present out of my hands. That was rude.
"What is it?"
"Open it"
She did as her eyes widened. I had given her a necklace that had a heart as a jewel. I put it on her.
"Ok i'll see you later babe, got to go to practise"
She said as i nodded. Then she walked away. Odd she usually hugs me before leaving. I sighed then once i turned around i bumped into someone again.
"Sorry!"
The same voice spoke from earlier. I looked at her making her freeze.
"No i'm sorry i wasn't looking again"
"Nah i think that was me..."
She said shyly fixing her glasses. She looked down and then started to walk off.
"Wait!"
She stopped then looked back.
"Yes?"
"I didn't catch your name?"
"Its Eunice"
"Thats a sweet name"
She smiled.
"And you are?"
"James, nice to meet you Eunice"
She smiled then she walked towards 2 girls she sat with at her table and they walked down the hall into the gym. I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Aye you keep bumping into the new girl James"
"Thats kinda rude"
The boys said.
"Her name is Eunice"
"Never heard that name before..."
Zack said. I was stuck in my thoughts until Ryan snapped me back into reality.
"James whats wrong?"
"Nothing come on we'll be late for Football practise"
(American Football btw not soccer)

Eunice
The girls walked me into the gym and it was huge.
"Look"
Katherin said as i looked at what she pointed at. It was Bethany and her cheer team.
"Lets go outside"
I said as they nodded and they took my to the field.

We sat down on the bleachers and i looked at the field seeing people playing football.
"Football practise is happening right now"
"Oooh! Look its the three boys"
Katherin pointed at James and his friends as they were throwing the ball back and forth. Me and the girls were sitting on the middle row of the bleachers.

James
Ryan threw the ball the me then Zack said.
"James look"
He pointed at the bleachers seeing Eunice and her friends. They were laughing. It made me smile. I threw the ball towards Zack. I was still looking at the girls.

Zack
James was looking at those girls so i threw the ball towards the girls.

James
I saw the ball heading towards them. I ran for it but i wasn't fast enough.
"Eunice!"
She looked and saw the ball headed towards the 2 girls. She caught it with one head over the top of their heads. Woah...
"Opps sorry girls!"
Zack yelled. I walked up the stairs to where they were sitting and asked her for the ball.
"I got it"
She said then she threw it far to the boys. Holy crap, perfect spiral too. I looked at her.
"Sorry about that, Zack was messing around again"
"Its fine don't worry about it"
She smiled making me smile back. I ran back down the stairs and walked towards Zack and Ryan.