Chap 32 Lunch

James
I was walking with the guys to the cafeteria until all the sudden.
"James!"
I heard Bethany's loud voice echo in my eardrums. I turned around seeing her kneeling on the floor.
"Take me back please!"
"Why would i want to do that?"
"Umm...uh...cause...i...still love you! Yea i still love you!"
"Don't say it unless you mean it!"
I yelled at her.
"I do! I promise!"
"No!"
I said making her hold my leg. Ethan spat at her.
"Let him go Bethany! You treated him like he was your slave! You're such a waste of money!"
She scoffed and stood up, she slapped Ethan but Ethan blocked it and pushed her away.
"Hey everyone! Don't date this bitch! Because all she will like in you is the money!"
Everyone laughed making Bethany walk off. Eunice and her friends were walking down the stairs talking. They didn't hear the Bethany thing. We greeted them as they smiled at us.

Eunice
"Ok what should we do this lunch hour?"
Katherin asked as i smiled.
"MFK?"
Katherin and Zade smirked at me making me chuckle a little.
"Lets go outside!"
I said as i stood up and dragged then girls outside and ran towards the field. We sat down on the grass and waited for the boys. We saw them running and then slip and collapse on top of each other. Me and the girls burst out laughing. I stood up and held out a hand. James was on the top. As he took my arm and instead he just pulled me in making me fall on top of him. I blushed seeing his face right in front of mine. He was staring at me making me stare back.
"Hi"
"H-hi"
I said blushing. Then Zack said.
"Hey, hey! Love birds! You're not on a bed so get off!"
I blushed then got off him and helped him up.
"Sorry!"
I said as i blushed and sat back down with the girls. The guys sat down with us and smiled.
"Ok Zack ask someone first."
"Umm...Eunice! James, Me and Ethan"
Zack asked me as i rolled my eyes.
"Kill Zack, Tap Ethan and Marry James"
I blushed saying the last 2 as they smirked at me.
"Eunice can just say Tap instead of Fuck"
Katherin said as i nodded.
"Anyway! Ethan! Me, Katherin and Bethany"
He fake vomited once i Said Bethany.
"Kill Bethany, Fuck Katherin and Marry Eunice"
I smiled again and blushed.
"Ok Malcolm! Eunice, Mr. O and Mr. Grunsten"
Ethan burst out laughing as Malcolm cursed.
"I kill myself!"
I laughed along and then it was his turn.
"Ok James! Eunice, Bethany and Zade"
James blushed and then fake vomited as he heard Bethany.
"Fuck Zade, Kill Bethany and Marry Eunice"
"If you like then you should have put a ring on it!"
I sang as the girls laughed making me giggle. James smiled and then took out a small box.
"I was kidding!"
I said as he gave the small box to me.
"It was for Bethany but i broke up with her so...hope you like it"
He smiled as i opened the box seeing a necklace with a jewel Heart. The fake silver edges said 'Love' on it.
"Awe!"
The girls said as i blushed. I looked up seeing James right in front of me.
"May i?"
He asked as i turned around and moved my hair. He put the necklace on for me making me turn back around and smile. He sat back at his spot making the guys nudge him.
"Ok James its your turn."
"Katherin! Zack, Malcolm or Ethan"
"Kill Zack, Fuck Malcolm and Marry Ethan"
"I'm such a ladies man!"
Ethan said as we all laughed. I looked down on my phone and took a quick picture of all of them laughing then i put it down.

"Guys we have to go"
I said as the girls and i stood up and started walking back. I heard a sudden yell coming up from behind me saying.
"Piggy Back Ride"
Zack yelled as he was running towards me ready to jump. I smirked and as he was in the air i moved making him fall to the ground.
"Girls don't give out piggy back rides"
I said as he stood up and looked at me.

I was by my locker, Katherin told me we didn't need anything since it was Drama right now so i closed my locker. The girls dragged me to the Drama room.