Chap 35 Social Studies

Eunice
I was grabbing my binder, notebook and pencil case out of my locker until I felt something turn me around and pushed me against my locker. I looked up seeing one of the boys that hangs around with Xavier...Greg.
"Hey"
He said making me roll my eyes.
"Go away! I'm gonna be late!"
I said as i pushed him off and saw James walk over to Greg. I stopped him and asked him to walk me to our class. He glared at Greg then he walked me towards the classroom.

"Ok class write these notes down and listen"
The teacher said as i opened my notebook and wrote every word.

While i was writing i heard laughter from behind me. I turned around seeing Ethan and Malcolm laughing. I shushed then making them just smile and laugh inside. I rolled my eyes smiling and continued to write. Then a paper ball was thrown on my desk. I was sitting alone on a desk so i had a lot of room. I picked the ball up and unwrapped it, i flattened the paper and read the note.

From Ethan and Malcolm

I can tell it was there writing so i read through it in my head.

Turn around

I did seeing James behind me instead of Ethan and Malcolm.
"What?"
I whispered then he pointed at Ethan and Malcolm on the other table next to him. They waved at me making me roll my eyes.
"Ok guys i'm going to put you guys in your permanent seating so listen up"
He said as i closed my notebook and binder getting ready to move.
"Eunice you are sitting with James and Kaiden"
She pointed at a table in the middle row. I sat in the middle chair and then James sat on the left side of me. Then a boy same skin colour as me, brown hair in a quiff. He sat down and smiled at me.
"Hi i'm Kaiden, and you must be..."
"Eunice, Nice to meet you Kaiden"
I smiled at him making James greet Kaiden.