Chap 88 Gym

Eunice
Me and the gang just chatted until i check my phone. It was 12:55.
"Um lets start heading inside"
I said as i stood up.
"Race anyone?"
James smirked as i shook my head.
"I'm tired"
I said frowning as James chuckled.
"Can i have a piggy back ride?"
I pouted at him as the gang awe'd. James smiled. He allowed so i jumped on his back.

~~~
James carried me back to the school in time for next class. Gym.

As i walked into the gym with my gym bag. Katherin was already in the change rooms just waiting for me and Zade to come in.
"Katherin!!!! Eunice got shot!!!!"
Zade yelled through the door as i laughed quietly.
"WHAT?!?!??!?"
Then she burst through the door.
"WHERE IS MY SISTER!!!!?!?!?"
She yelled as me and Zade burst out laughing. Katherin looked at me and gave me a big squeeze.
"OH MY GOD YOUR OK!!!"
She said as i laughed and pulled off.
"Dont do that Zade!"
I giggled. Then i saw the boys run towards us.
"WHERES EUNICE!!!!?!?!?WHERES MY ANGEL!!?!"
James yelled as i looked at him. The girls laughed. I looked at James confused with a smile on my face.
"Uhhh i m-mean"
He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing.
"You sound like my brother"
I said as he smiled making me giggle.
"Awe"
Katherin said.
"Come on! We have a class!"
Zade said as she took my arm and pulled me into the change room.

"Ok class today we are going to play some games in the dark."
Mr. Leopky said as he clicked the light switch off.
"Ok Mrs. Lily is going to hand everyone a glow in the dark necklace but in your team colour. There will be 4 teams so 4 different colours. This game is called Laser Tag."
Everyone ooohhhh'd for interest. Then a few men came inside the gym bringing in glow in the dark laser guns? Oh my god!!!
"Now this gym has obstacles in it so you guys will wear these vests"
A teacher handed everyone a vest. Then a few glow in the dark obstacles flashed on throughout the gym.
"So when you get hit these best will light up saying your out until a team mate tags you...whoever's team lasts first wins. Any questions?"
I raised my hand.
"Yes?"
"Umm dont these cost a lot of money?"
"My friend is the owner of LaserTag so i asked him if we could borrow a few things"
I nodded.
"Ok everyone get in your corner!"
I stood up. James and Katherin came to my side. Zade was on the other team with Ryan and Zack. Damn.
"Ok we stick together! No one gets left behind!"
I said as they nodded. We stood in our corner with the rest of our teammates.

"And GOO!"
I ran and pointed the laser at the opponents hitting a few. I ran into a small structure. James followed behind me with Katherin. I looked around and pointed the laser at someone. It was Aidan.
"Hey hey im on your team"
I nodded as he went on. I continued walking through the structure but i saw someone with a green necklace. Our team was blue. I pointed the laser at him and bang!
"Your out!"
I yelled as he turned around it was Xavier.
"Fuck you!"
"Hey its just a game no need to curse about it...dickhead"
I mumbled the last part but James and Katherin understood.
"What you call me?"
"Oh nothing dickhead! No sit down!"
He did as i said as i went ahead.

After 15 minutes Blue team was almost the winner but there were a few more Purple. I found one in a tube and shot him.

Then Blue won and the class was over. That was the best gym class ever!

><><><><>>>>><€<><><><><><>
A/N
Hey guys
I know the Laser thing seems unrealistic but hey, im using my imagination!! Besides, it would be awesome if your gym teacher were friends with someone who works at a laser tag place or any fun thingy.

Anyways always...
Vote, Comment and ENJOY Y'ALL!!!!!
<><><><><><><>€<><><><><><>