Chap 18 Alone with James

Eunice
After shopping with the girls, Katherin drove me home and as i unlocked the door i called out Jack's name and James.
"Jack? James? You guys home?"
"I'm here!"
James yelled upstairs. Guessing he's playing video games right now. I took my shoes off and ran upstairs to put my clothes in my closet.

I walked into the gaming room seeing James only. He took his headphones off and looked at me.
"Hey James where is Jack?"
"He went out to get dinner"
"Oh ok"
I was walk out until James called me.
"Can you play?"
I looked at him. I shook my heads.
"Video games rot my brains Jack says"
"Girls play video games"
"Not me"
I lied i do play horror games on the xbox but not when other people are around.
"Please?"
He pouted.
"Don't give me that look"
I said as he smiled. Then he stood up and walked closer to me. I stepped back out into the hall.
"James, no!"
I started giggling as he started to run. I screamed and then ran around the house with him behind me. I stopped at the dining table while he was on the other side.
"Don't you dare James"
I giggled making him chuckle.
He ran towards me but i ran on the side of the table with him in front of me.
"No! No!"
I ran upstairs again and ran into the gaming room and locked the door.
I sat down in relief then i heard a small door open from behind me. I turned around seeing James right in front of me.
"Crap"
I said as he chuckled. I blushed as he was right in front of my face. He was leaning in until i moved back. I blushed. He moved back as well.
"Sorry i didn't mean to"
I nodded. Well this is awkward.