Chap 29 Xavier?!

Eunice
"Xavier?!"
I yelled making him chuckle then grab my arm. The 2 boys held my arm and legs.
"Let me go!"
I yelled.

James
Thats it!
"Xavier! Let her go!"
He chuckled.
"Or what?"
Eunice nodded at me then she kicked Jason's face and slapped Greg as they fell to the ground. Xavier still held her. I walked towards them. She kicked Xavier in the place the sun don't shine. She ran towards me and hid behind me holding my arm.
"Stay the fuck away from her!"
"Why do you care?! She's not your girlfriend!"
"No shes not...but she's my best friend! Now fuck off!"
They all got up and walked off. I hugged Eunice making her calm down a bit. She let go and then Katherin and Zade hugged her tight.

Xavier
They thought we walked off huh? We just walked around them making us sneak up behind her.
"Eunice!"
Zade yelled as i tackled her to the ground and dragged her away. I put the cloth on her mouth then she started to fall asleep. I carried her on my shoulder and ran.

James
That basturd!
"Guys, go!"
They ran as i told the girls to stay put, they nodded. I ran after Xavier. I saw him run towards the boys bathroom making me growl. The boys followed him inside. I ran in and saw Xavier holding Eunice up onto the wall. She was half awake.
"James..."
She said in a weak voice. Then Xavier pulled out a gun.
"Stay away!"
He pointed it at us.
"Stop it Xavier!"
She yelled. Then she put her head down and breathed out.
"Just let me go! Please don't act like this! No girl will ever like you please just let me go. I can't take this!"
She pleaded as Xavier lifted her chin.
"This is why i like you, your so different from the other girls i met"

Eunice
There was no space between us. My eyes were heavy but i keep them open.
"Let me go you...basturd!"
"How cute...you're gonna swear at some point babe"
He chuckled making me growl at him. I felt weak, what the hell was that drug he gave me?
"Xavier let her go! Maybe if you treated her right in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess!"
James yelled as Xavier ignored and focused on me. I looked at the gun he was holding and then looked at Ethan. He noticed me and then i turned my head so he could follow. Then i looked down at the gun for him to see it. He nodded then i looked back as Xavier.
"Stay still bitch!"
He said as he started kissing my neck making his way to my jaw line. I saw Ethan grab the gun making Xavier look at him.
"Let her go!"
Ethan yelled as Xavier put his hands up. He stepped away from me giving James a chance to untie me. As he did i fell making him catch me.
"One more time you do this i'm going straight to the police!"
James yelled as my eyes closed.

James
I brought Eunice back home and opened the door.
"Jack! Jack!"
I laid her on the couch as Jack came running down the stairs.
"Not now James i'm in the middle of COD!"
"Well is COD more important than your sister?!"
I pointed at Eunice passed out on the couch. Jack took his headphones off and ran to her side. He held her hand.
"What happened?"
I explained everything.
"Xavier! That fucking basturd!"
He yelled as Eunice's eye burst open and she sat up screaming. Jack hugged her making her hug back tightly.
"Ssh its ok i'm here"
"I can't do this anymore!"
She said as she cried.
"I hate being part in these situations!"
She yelled again as Jack calmed her down by stroking her hair.
"I'm gonna fucking kill that basturd."
"Jack please don't use those words when i'm around"
She asked as she pulled off and wiped a tear.
"I'm sorry its just..."
Jack growled. Eunice looked at me and nodded a thank look making me nod back.
"Well the girls know you're here if you were wondering"
"Thanks James"
I smiled making her smile back.
"Ok screw this sh-"
Eunice glared at Jack.
"-crap lets have pizza!"
She smiled as i chuckled.