Chap 96 Shopping?

Eunice
It was Tuesday and 3 more days till Prom. Im so excited. After school i waved bye to James and the girls and started heading home.

"Mom i'm home!"
"Hi sweetie, dont change yet"
"Why?"
"Cause we're going shopping"
"For what?"
"Your prom dress silly"
I screamed and gave her a hug.
"Come on"
"Mar you wanna come?"
"Nah i'm going to James' house"
"Oh ok i'll walk you there, mom wait here ok?"
She nodded as i took Mar's hand and dragged him out.

"Is James going to be my brother when you 2 get married?"
He asked as i rang James' doorbell.
"Mar...shhh! Also i don't know if we'll last that long"
Then the door opened.
"What you say bro? Your already my brother!"
James said as i blushed as he heard Mar. James smiled at me and kissed my cheek.
"Hi"
"Hey, you going somewhere?"
"Yea i'm going Dress shopping"
Then Mar groaned.
"Ugh...girls"
"Hey you have a crush on Kayla in your school"
"What no i don't"
"Awe come on Kayla lives right across from us..."
James smirked at Mar.
"I'll help you go out with her"
"James!"
He shot his hands up. Mar held in his laughter.
"Ok you take care of him... And don't talk about girls for his age!"
I said as he smirked and kissed my cheeks again.
"Bye Mar, bye James"
"Bye!"

~~~

I was at the mall walking around with my mom. Then she dragged me into a prom dress store. I didnt even bother to read what the store was called but the dresses inside were amazing! I took a look at some of the dresses until my mom called me. I walked over to her as she pointed at the blue dresses. She walked me over to them as she looked through them.
"Do you want a long one until your heels or until your knees?"
"Both? Those kinds at the back its until your heels but at the front its until your knees?"
She smiled and looked through them. She found a few as she gave me the dresses. Then she dragged me into a dressing room.

I tried on most of them but mostly my mom shook her head. But then i tried on a plain light blue dress until my knees, it had no sleeves covering my chest. And it had a black ribbon around the sides. I walked out of the dressing room seeing mom. She gasped as i did a little twirl. She smiled and nodded. I smiled and looked at the dress. It was really pretty too. I walked back into the dressing room and changed back into my regular clothes.

My mom paid for the dress. Then she dragged me out of the store and into a shoe store this time. I looked around my mom was looking for heels i can wear for the prom. I looked around with her then i saw black high heels that were glittered all over with black. It showed some of your toes at the tip. My mom nodded as she picked it.

~~~

After shopping mom took me home. My mom bought those flower bracelets or bootineer's if thats what they call it. I don't know but it was for James. As i came home i ran upstairs to hang up my dress with my heels underneath them. I smiled and then i ran back downstairs and towards the door.
"Mom i'm going to get Mar ok?"
"Ok"
I opened the door and walked out. I walked towards James' house and knocked on the door. James opened.
"Hey where's Mar?"
I smiled as he called out for Mar. I saw Mar run down the stairs and towards me and gave me a hug.
"So did you buy your prom dress yet?"
"Yes, now come on Mar"
"Hey your forgetting something"
He smirked as i leaned in but Mar stopped me.
"Ew! Dont kiss!"
I pulled off.
"Awe come on Mar?!?"
James whined as i chuckled.
"Mar? Kayla is on her yard playing soccer over there!"
"WHERE!"
I gave James a kiss on his lips and then pulled off. I waved bye to him as he closed his door.