Chap 7 Hometime

Eunice
I was putting my stuff away getting ready to go home. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hi Jack"
"Hey sis um Mom just texted me that she went on a business trip with Mar ok"
"Oh ok"
He nudged me smiling.
"What?"
I chuckled.
"I didn't know you play football"
"I tried out when i was back home"
"Why not try out here?"
"I don't know its just..."
I sighed and then put my head down.
"Is it because of a boy?"
I looked at him with my eyes widened.
"What?! No!"
I blushed so hard.
"Awe my little sis has a crush,"
He smiled at me then hugged me. I smiled.
"Hey are you ok if you stay at the house alone? Cause im sleeping over at a friends house"
Jack asked as i nodded.
"Ok i'll see you tomorrow after school ok?"
He said as i smiled and hugged him. I waved him bye as he walked out the door. I opened my locker to get the rest of my things.
"Bye Eunice"
I waved goodbye to the girls as they walked down the stairs and out the door. I opened my binder so i can get my homework. I took my homework out and put it in my notebook into my bag. I closed my binder and put it in my locker then closed it. I fixed my glasses and started walking towards the stairs. As i walked down, i saw James kissing Bethany goodbye but then she roll her eyes as he let go. She walked out of the doors with her friends. I hit the bottom of the stairs then walked out of the school and started walking home.

James
I saw Eunice walk out then the boys waved bye as they walk out the other doors. I saw Ben, Malcolm and Ethan walk out of the gym doors.
"Hey James, did you met the new girl?"
"Yea"
"Look man theres something we have to tell you about Bethany, she um"
"Shes using you"
I looked at them.
"What do you mean?"
"Shes only using you to get her anything she wants"
"That's ridiculous, dont talk about Bethany like that!"
I said making them sigh.
"Look we're trying to warn you Bethany is not the right person for you"
Then they walked up the stairs. I shook my head. Bethany would never do that...would she?

Eunice
I was texting Katherin and Dani while i was at home watching tv.

From: Besties!
K- can we come over?
Z- please!
E- ok Katherin you know where i live already so you can get Zade
K- lol ok

I put my phone down then stood up to get popcorn. Minutes later i heard my door bell ring.
"Hi guys come in"
Zade and Katherin walked in taking their shoes off. I walked into the kitchen to get the popcorn and walk back into the living room seeing the girls sit down. I placed the bowl on the table.
"Can we sleepover?"
"Yea sure, its just me in the house until tomorrow after school so"
They smiled as i walked towards the shelf with movies.
"What do you guys wanna watch?"
Katherin walked towards me looking at the shelf.
"Minion Movie!"
She said as she took the dvd from the shelf, i smiled at her reaction.
"Ok"
I said as she walked towards the dvd putting the disk in and she sat down.