Chap 68 Hang Out

Eunice
After school i was at home watching the Minion Movie with the gang as we all laughed at a funny part. I just loved it when Katherin and Zade awe'd at the cute parts.
"Im gonna get some popcorn ok?"
They all nodded as i stood up and walked into the kitchen. All the sudden i heard the door bell ring.
"I GOT IT!"
James said as i smiled and put the popcorn package in the microwave. I walked back into the living room.

After a few minutes James came back with a package.
"Eunice..."
He said as i stood up and walked towards him. He handed me the package as i read who it was from.
"Jack Dormitorio to his dearly beloved sister"
I started to tear up. I felt Katherin and Zade wrap their arms around me as they walked me upstairs.
"You guys give a moment ok?"
I heard Katherin say as the boys nodded.

Katherin opened my bedroom door for me as they made me sit on my bed. I placed the package in my bed as the girls sat on either side of me.
"I hope he's ok"
I said as they nodded. I unwrapped the brown paper and led me to a box. I grabbed a cutter from my drawer and cut the tape. I opened the box folds seeing a picture of Jack and some of his friends all in their uniforms. I smiled and then underneath it was a USB and a video camera. I saw Katherin stand and grabbed my Laptop. She handed it to me as i opened it and put the USB in. It opened seeing a bunch of pictures and videos. The videos were funny especially the DubStep ones. I smiled and then the last folder inside it was a video of Jack. I pressed the play.

"Hey Eunice! Hows it going? Mom and Mar will be coming home before your birthday and im just here to tell you that i'm alright here. I miss you so much and i hope you get this package as soon as possible. I hope you like the pictures i sent you. I'm not going to be able to tell you when i'm coming back cause, i haven't been told yet but...i promise...i'll be back before your birthday or the day of the Prom. I'm really looking froward to how you will look like for the Prom...seeing how much you've changed since the past few years. You're a big girl now and i hope you have the greatest future waiting for you right outside those school doors.... I love you sis"

I cried as i heard him say the last part. The girls cried as well and they hugged me. I closed my laptop and took the picture frame from the box with the picture of Jack and his friends and then i put it to sit on my night stand. I grabbed a tissue box and handed it to the girls. I took one and wiped my tears off my face.

After a few minutes me and the girls walked back downstairs seeing the guys waiting for us. As we entered the living room they smiled at us.
"So how is Jack?"
"He's having fun"
I smiled just a little as then James stood up and carried me bridal style and sat me down on the couch.
"Ok no more frowns, The Minions will cheer you girls up!"
Ryan said as me and the girls giggled. Ethan pressed the play button on the remote as the movie continued from its spot.