Chap 43 Auditions

Eunice
I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I sat up and yawned. I rubbed my eyes and stood up from my bed. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in"
I said with my quiet morning voice. The door opened seeing James with a breakfast tray. He walked towards me and placed the tray on my bed beside me.
"I'm not sick James"
I giggled making him chuckle.
"I know i thought you might have been stuck in bed until we leave so i guess i'll bring breakfast up for you"
I smiled then he held up a spoonful heading towards my mouth.
"Open up"
"Hey hey, I can feed myself"
I said making him chuckle then i just let him put the spoon in my mouth. I smiled.

~~~

As me and James arrived at the school the doors had signs up.
"Auditions all day today in the Senior Gym"
I said as i looked at James and smiled. I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

"Ok everyone i wish everyone luck, 'break a leg'"
Everyone smiled. I was in line for Juliet. There weren't many girls that auditions for Juliet which was good and easier.
"Ok first up Bethany"
"Ok ladies you can leave the gym now cause i'm going to get this part"
The girls scoffed as i rolled my eyes. I looked at the audience behind the drama teacher behind a desk. The girls were waving at me making me smile. I waved and then once i heard Bethany sing my eardrums exploded.
"Ok ok thats enough... Next"
"B-but i wasn't finished let m-"
"You will find out if you made it or not after lunch"
She said as she stomped off the stage and the next girl came on.

~~~

After a lot of girls i was the last one. I studied the paper one more time and cleared my throat.
"Ok Eunice you're up"
I stood on the stage.

As i spoke with emotion and feeling i got to finish what it said on the paper she gave me. Then everyone clapped and i bowed.
"Well done"
She said as she wrote something on her paper.
"You will find out after lunch ok?"
"Thank you"
I smiled as i walked off the stage. I was met up with Katherin and Zade as they hugged me.
"You're gonna make it!"
"How do you know?"
"You were the only one that Ms Brandy let you finish you paper lines"
"Well still i might not be Juliet"
"Ok Romeos line up!"
Ms. Brandy said as i saw the guys we waved at them wishing them luck. James smiled at me then texted me something.

From: Crush
J- if we both make it we're inviting the boys and your friends to our house for pizza ok?
E- ok i wish you luck buddy!
J- awe thx bud!😊

I smiled and then waved at him on last time.
"Soon you'll be calling him Bæ"
Katherin said as i rolled my eyes.
"Should we watch the guys?"
"We should get some lunch first."

After the trip from the cafeteria we walked back to the gym and walked in. We sat down in the front row and saw Zack come on.
"Ok um any of you ladies wanna be'Juliet' for now so Zack can continue with his act?"
"Zade!"
I said.
"What?!"
I made her stand and i pushed her towards the stage stairs. She glared at me making me giggle. Zade was standing beside Zack as he cleared his throat and kneeled. I took out my phone and took a picture of Zack kneeling holding Zade's hand. I swear she was blushing.

After all the boys finished, Katherin and Zade dragged me off to our lockers.
"What are you doing?"
"Just sit"
They made me sit then i received a text. I read the message.

From: Crush
J- where did you go?
E- the girls dragged me to our lockers
J- well come over to the bulletin board
E- ok

"Girls lets go to the bulletin board"
"Ok"
Then they dragged me down the stairs seeing the boys.