Chap 75 Happy Birthday

Eunice
Yesterday was amazing. The truth or dare game was fun. I didn't get kissed so that was good. Hehe. Anyways...

I woke up with my alarm on my phone. I took my phone and checked what day it was. February 13th...KATHERIN's BIRTHDAY!!(Her actual birthday is on the 13th Of June btw)
I got off my bed and ran into the bathroom.

After i took a shower i wore black sweat pants and a white shirt with sleeves almost to your shoulders. I tied my hair in a bun and put light make up on. I walked back into my room and walked to my jewelry bow and took out a bff necklace. I gave Zade's on her birthday so i gave the left side of the heart necklace and gave it to Zade. The Right side of the heart was for Katherin and the middle piece was mine. I wore mine and put Katherin's in a small necklace box and put it in my purse. I walked down the stairs going to the dining room seeing James eating breakfast already. He looked at me and smiled with his cheeks filled with food. I giggled. I sat down next to him and ate my food.

~~~

James opened the door for me as i entered the school thanking him. I looked around the halls for Katherin finding her by her locker. I ran to her and made her jump by touching her shoulder. She turned around and gave me a hug.
"Happy Birthday Sis!"
I said as she hugged me tighter and then let go.
"Close your eyes!"
"No! You should 't have!"
She closed her eyes as i held her hand and put the box on her hand. She jumped and then she opened her eyes as i let go. She opened the box and then right away as she saw it she gave me a hug. I hugged back and smiled. I pulled off and i helped her put it on. She smiled.
"Hi guys!"
Zade said as she walked towards us.
"Yay! We all have our necklaces!"
She said as she noticed Katherin wearing hers.
"Group hug! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERIN!"
The three of of us group hugged as we giggled.