Chap 105 Lunch With me and the Girls

Eunice
I was listening to music for the rest of English since im finished everything. Then i heard the bell rang as i stood up and grabbed everything putting them in my bag. I hung my bag on my back.

As i walked towards the cafeteria, i saw a big crowd by the bulletin board. They were near the Prom Queen voting. I forgot Katherin and Zade signed me up for Prom Queen. I tried to look how many votes i had but there was just a big crowd. Then i saw Katherin and Zade come out of the crowd. They screamed as they saw me.
"What?"
I asked as they looked at each other.
"Nothing! You'll find out tomorrow on your birthday!!!"
"Ok"
"Now come on lets go to the park!"
"Ok"

~~~

Me, Katherin and Zade we sitting on the swings at the park.
"Tomorrow!!!"
I giggled as Katherin said it.
"Yea yea, ok so i can't wait to see you girls in your prom dresses!"
"Oh my god!!! Its too exciting! I can't stop thinking about it!!"
I giggled.
"Ok so the prom starts at 7:00pm and it ends at midnight! So we get a chance to go home after the ceremony. So im going to wear a different outfit for the ceremony"
I said as they smiled.
"Yea me too, oh and i can't wait to see Ryan in his tux!!!"
Katherin said as i chuckled.
"I can't wait to see Zack!"
Zade said as they fangirled for a second. I giggled. I thought about how James would look like in a tux. I smiled.

~~~~~~

So now im at home just listening to music on the radio in my room. I was just waiting until 10:30pm to go to bed and then wake up at 6:00am to get ready for the Ceremony and The Prom.