Chap 10 Math

Eunice
Me and the girls were at our lockers grabbing our binders. I put my binder and notebook with pencil case inside my bag and closed my locker. I looked around trying to find the girls but couldn't. I sighed then worried. I heard my name from behind me making me turn around. I saw Ethan with Malcolm.
"Hey you lost?"
Malcolm asked as i nodded.
"Here come on"
Ethan took my hand making me blush and he walked me to the math room. We walked inside and the girls weren't even there. Where are they?
"If you were wondering Katherin and Zade aren't with you in math"
"Oh ok"
I put my head down making Ethan lift it up.
"You can sit with me and Malcolm if you want?"
He smiled at me making me smile a little. I nodded and we sat down in between them. The teacher came in and we all opened our books.

As i was writing the question on the board i'm hearing laughs from each side of me. I looked at Ethan but he was just smiling at me. I looked at Malcolm and he looked away smiling, i swear i saw his cheeks were red.
"Whats going on with you 2?"
I giggled a little making Ethan laugh, his laugh was so funny.
"Ethan started it i swear!"
Malcolm said making me confused.
"Started what?"
"Malcolm likes you"
"What?! No i don't!"
I saw Malcolm blush, trust me i was blushing even more than he was. The teacher looked our way making me look down on my paper.
"Ethan! Malcolm! Be quiet please"
She said making me laughed under my hand covering my mouth. Ethan looked at me and smiled. Malcolm was still blushing until i nudged him.
"Calm down Malcolm, i'm sure he's joking"
I smiled at him making him smile back.
"When he's blushing it means its true"
Ethan whispered making me hit his arm, he laughed making Malcolm say.
"Oh shut up will you, you like her too"
Then he covered his mouth.
"You just admitted it Malcolm!"
Ethan laughed making the teacher look at them again. I looked down and the teacher said.
"Ethan! Be quiet!"
Ethan sat up. I laughed quietly with Malcolm as he glared at us.

I finished the equation and handed my paper to the teacher. She smiled and said.
"First one to hand in the paperwork, good job Eunice"
I smiled then she let me sit back down in between Ethan and Malcolm. Every time i'm here Ethan seems to laugh so much.
"What is it Ethan?"
I nearly laughed.
"Nothing, i'm a happy person"
I laughed.
"Oh quit it Ethan you're only trying to get attention"
Malcolm said as i laughed again.
"No i'm not"
He said making me wipe a tear from laughing.

The bell rang making me stand and put my stuff in my bag. As i fit my binder inside my bag i saw Ethan fake fighting with Malcolm making me smile. Those guys crack me up everytime. I walked towards them.
"Hey hey, dont do that when theres a lady nearby"
"Yea Ethan don't do that"
"Hey! You were doing it too"
I rolled my eyes and walked out of the class. I walked towards my locker and opened it. I put my bag and hung it inside my locker, i looked at my schedule and saw i was going to cooking next.