Chap 55 Merry Christmas

Eunice
I woke up with jingle bells ringing from outside my door. I sat up and smiled. The door bursted open seeing James ringing bells.
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
He said as i giggled. I looked out the window. It was snowing making me smile. I ran into the bathroom to shower, curl my hair and put light make up on.

~~~

I walked out of the bathroom all ready and then i walked over to my outfit and put them all on.

"Eunice!!! Im going now!"
"Early?!"
"Yea breakfast is on the table ok!!"
"Ok! Bye James!"
I heard the door close downstairs making me grabbed my presents and heels running down the stairs. I placed the presents on the chair beside me and ate all my breakfast.

I checked the time 7:30. I grabbed my presents and car keys. I put my heels on and then ran out to my car. I put the presents on the seat beside me and then i put my car keys in the key hole.

~~~

James
I was at school already and i had my presents for the guys and Eunice. I bought her a necklace with a design of a Christmas Mistletoe. It was outlined with small fake jewels. I was in the classroom putting all the right gifts on the right desk. I also bought a bouquet of roses for Eunice and placed it on her desk. I smiled as i saw her desk decorated all Holiday style. I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a white tux with white jeans. I was wearing black vans and i clipped a red rose on my tux pocket on top of my heart. I fixed my quiff and then i walked back outside into the hall.

Eunice
I was inside the school and then Katelyn and Praise came running to me. I gave them Katherin and Zade's presents telling them to put them on their desks so that if the girls see me they won't notice that i had their presents. They nodded and then i hugged them and they ran into another hall way leading upstairs. I walked up the stairs and put my Santa Hat and white arm bands on. I fixed my curls laying on my left shoulder. I was wearing my contact lenses. As i hit the last step up the stairs, i heard a few gasps from the crowd. I heard a few wolf whistles making me roll my eyes. And then at the very end of the hall i saw someone wearing all white but had a rose on his chest. His quiff was perfect.

James
As i was walking someone was walking up the stairs. As she came up i saw her walk my way. She was wearing black heels, a beautiful red Christmas dress with white arm bands and a Santa Hat on. Her curls were laying her her left shoulder. She was gorgeous.

Eunice
The guys was walking my way making me get a better look at him. As we were close i noticed it was...James.
"Wow"
He said as i smiled and waved at him.
"You looked great James"
I smiled.
"You looked amazing"
He said as i smiled once more.
"Holy Shit!"
I heard the guys behind him with the girls. As the girls saw me they ran towards me hugging me. I smiled as they let go and held me still.
"You look BEAUTIFUL! Jesus!!!"
Zade said as i smiled.
"Thanks"
Katherin was wearing a red skirt with a black tank top saying Merry Xmas on it. Zade was wearing a red romper with glitters.
"You guys look amazing!"
I said as they smiled.
"Ryan! Zack! Where are you to!?"
I said as they both walked up to Katherin and Zade. I smiled as they kissed their cheeks.
"Attention students if you please make you're way to your classrooms thank you"
The announcer said as we all walked into the class.