Chap 37 Lunch Hangout

Eunice
The lunch bell rang making me stand and gather my things. I walked out of the room with the girls following i was looking down on my phone until i bumped into someone. I looked up seeing Greg from earlier.
"Hey"
He said in a normal voice.
"Hi Greg"
I said making him give out a cheeky smile. I raised one eye brow and walked passed him. How odd, he usually pushes me against the wall and flirts but now he seems nicer. I shook my head and continued towards my locker.

I was getting my lunch money until i heard a crowd of girls screaming.
"Eunice you have to see this"
I closed my locker and followed Katherin and Zade. The crowd of girls were in front of a bulletin board. We managed to look to see what it was seeing the big bold letters.
"Talent Show"
"Look,"
I read through the names seeing the boys names in a band. My eyes widened.
"Wow,"
I said making the girls smile.
"Come on my ears are gonna explode"
I said as the girls behind us still squealing. We rolled our eyes and continued to walk towards the cafeteria.

We arrived as i walked in line with the girls.

James
Kaiden was a awesome guy. We got to know each as we walked down the stairs into the cafeteria i heard whispering from under the stairs. The guys went ahead but Kaiden stayed with me. We walked towards the wall under the stairs.
"You better fucking ruin her or else!"
I heard a familiar loud and annoying voice. I peeked out of the wall seeing Bethany talking to a tall dark figure in front of her.
"Well James and his friends are always in the way so how are we supposed to-"
"Well take her somewhere else then!! Far away from the boys!"
Then i saw 2 more boys behind Bethany.
"Fine,"
He said as he grunted making me drag Kaiden back to the group. I looked for the guys seeing them sitting on a table with the girls. I smiled and ran towards them. We sat down.
"Hi James, hi Kaiden!"
Eunice said making me smile.
"Hey, what should we do this lunch hour?"
"I don't know you guys can pick this time"
Eunice said making us smile again.
"Umm lets go to the park."
I said as everyone smiled and stood up. I saw Bethany glaring at Eunice. As i walked beside Eunice i wrapped my arm around her.
"J-James?"
I looked at her and smiled.
"Play along, Bethany is over there"
She nodded then we walked passed them.

Eunice
Bethany was just glaring at me until James wrapped his arm around me. I looked at him.
"J-James?"
He smiled at me.
"Play along, Bethany is over there"
I looked at Bethany with Xavier and his 2 friends behind her. I nodded then we walked straight passed them.

We were now walking outside to the park and Bethany was no where to be seen. James still had his arm around me making me blush.
"James? Bethany is gone now..."
He looked at me then he blushed and let me go.
"Sorry!"
He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled a little.
"Come on James, we all know you never wanted to let go"
I rolled my eyes and walked straight into the park. Katherin and Zade walked to either side of me.
"What happened there?"
Katherin said with a smirk on her face.
"He only wrapped his arm around me cause Bethany was around"
They smirked at me again making me roll my eyes.
"Why did he pick you to wrap his arms around?"
They smirked at me again.
"I don't know? I was the nearest girl to him?"
"Why?"
Katherin smirked at me.
"Look, he just walked beside me, i had nothing to do with him picking me"
I shot my hands up then i felt chills run down my arms. I rubbed my arms on each arm.
"James! Eunice is cold over here!!"
Katherin yelled.
"Shut up! Im fine!"
I said as i fixed my glasses. Then i felt something wrap around my shoulders making me turn around seeing James putting a sweater around my shoulders. He smiled at me, i blushed and smiled back.
"Awe"
I heard the girls and the guys say making me roll my eyes then they looked at James.
"What? She was cold"
He said making me giggle.