Chap 16 Lunch

Eunice
As the lunch bell went Katherin and Zade had to go home for lunch today making me walk to the cafeteria alone. I put my earphones on and played I'll Be There. I entered the cafeteria and walked towards the line.

James
Me and the guys were talking about the dance about who is asking who. Ethan told us he was going to ask Eunice to the dance.
"Really?"
"Yea, sorry Malcolm"
"Theres another dance in October"
"That Halloween one"
He nodded as i smiled. As we entered the cafeteria we sat down at our table. I saw Eunice in line. She walked towards a table on her own and sat down.
"Ethan theres your chance"
"Later"
He said shyly as we all smirked at him. I noticed Eunice wasn't eating. She stood up and walked towards the stairs. Whats wrong? I only saw her eat 2 spoon fulls.
"Guys?"
We stood up and followed her up the stairs. She walked outside towards the field.

Ethan
I ran after her and held her hand.
"Ethan? W-what is it?"
She said as her glasses slipped a little. I fixed it for her making her blush. She looked at me and smiled a little.
"Walk with me?"
She nodded as i walked next to her towards the field.
"You excited for the dance tomorrow?"
"Yea, are you?"
I nodded.
"Do you have a date already?"
I asked her as she shook her head.
"I don't think anyone will ask me since I'm invisible to the school."
"Don't say that, tell you what, someone out of the boys will ask you this lunch"
"Stop joking"
"I'm serious, just you wait."
She smiled then the boys caught up.
"Hey why is You-So-nice so said all the sudden"
Ryan said as Eunice chuckled.
"Nothing don't worry about it, so Ryan who are you asking to the dance?"

Eunice
I sat down as the boys followed.
"Ummmm"
"Just tell her!"
"Ok fine! I'm asking Katherin"
I smiled then looked at Zack.
"I'm asking Zade"
I smiled as well. I looked at James but i knew who it would be already so i looked at Malcolm. She shrugged.
"I'm gonna ask her for the Halloween dance since someone is already gonna ask her"
I nodded then i looked at Ethan. He was just smiling at me making me blush.
"Eunice? Will you go to the Dance with me?"
My eyes widened and then blushed right after.
"Awe thats so cute Eunice"
Ryan said making me blush more. Ethan smiled at me. I stood up and went for a walk. I felt an arm on my shoulder making me turn around.
"I hope i didn't startle you?"
I shook my head and smiled.
"I'm fine don't worry"

James
I sighed as Ethan asked her. I need to make a decision. Its just a dance not a date. Ethan and Eunice walked back and sat down. I stood up and started walking back.
"James? Where are you going?"
I turned around seeing Ethan.
"Nothing"
"Dude whats wrong?"
I sighed looking at Eunice. He noticed.
"You-you like her?"
I nodded and sighed.
"I'm sorry, i'-"
"No it's fine you can go to the dance with her imm with Bethany"
"Be careful around her ok?"
I nodded then continued to walk towards the school.