Chapter // Forty One

I pull into the parking lot at the coffee shop. 2:59. I get out and walk towards the oak tree. There I see Luke standing with a rose on a picnic blanket. I run up to him and he opens his arms and lifts me up. He puts me down and I grab his shirt and kiss him. This boy is the one. I'm never letting him go.

"Rose for my lady." He says letting out a giggle.

I smile and say "why thank you my gentleman."

We both laugh and sit down. He starts getting the food out of the basket. He has strawberries, grapes, cookies, sandwiches, sparkling wine, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers.

"We are going to have smores later?"

"Yes. We will make a campfire later and make smores."

"Grape me" I say opening my mouth.

He throws a grab and I get it in my mouth.

"Nice babe."

I smile. "So how is the album coming?"

"Amazing. It's going to be great. The fans are going to love it. We have been working so hard on it."

"I'm so glad you guys made it. You've guys came so far and are just getting bigger."

"Well I'm glad you are here with me."

"I'm glad that I was able to. I'm glad we made it. We went through so much to be sitting here together and it happened. I'm sorry for." He cuts me off

"Don't be sorry. It all started with that party I didn't invite my girlfriend too because the boys said don't. I love you and that is what matters."

I look at him about to cry. Through everything I still got this boy. After everything he still wanted me. I'm so lucky to have him.

"I love you too and that is what matters."

He pulls me close. We are looking into each others eyes. "Me and you forever and always." He says. "Me and you forever and always" I say right back. Then he kisses me.

____________________

It's now 8pm. Luke is making the fire. I just watch him do his thing. He looks at me and smiles while building the fire.

"Having fun fireman Luke."

"Building a fire if fun Alex. Get me more wood."

I walk over to the wood pile and grab some wood. I lay them down and he builds the fire. We sit down and watch the fire.

"Smores?" I ask

"Smores."

He says. He gives me a marshmallow and I put it on a stick. It starts to burn. I pull it close and blow it.

"Smore me."

He grabs chocolate and graham crackers and makes me a smore. I take a bite.

"Delicious"

He looks at me a laughs. I look at him confused. He leans in.

"You got something right here."

He takes his finger and wipes it off then eats it. I smile. He kisses me. I kiss back. I could stay like this. Not worrying about anything. Just me and him and the moonlight. He pulls away

"Me and you forever and always. I love you Alex. More than I thought I could ever love someone."

"Me and you forever and always. I love you Luke. I never thought I'd find someone who makes me so happy. Someone who makes me forget about everything when I'm with them. I'd never would have thought my world is someone not a something."

We hold hands and I lay on this shoulder. I never want to leave. We finally made it.