Chapter // Nineteen

"You know you still have enough time to change your mind about this right?" Luke says and laughs nervously.

I laugh. "Nothing is going to make me change my mind Luke. I want to meet the rest of your band." He just shoves his fists into his pockets.

"Okay but I'm warning you." He laughs.

I shove him with my shoulder a little."I've put up with you since I met you. I think I'll be okay." He laughs.

When we reach the driveway of a little house Luke wraps his hand into mine.

"We can still turn around you know." He suggests and turns his head towards me.

"Lucas stop." I say. He just sighs. "Omg fine." He leads the way and opens the door, I guess the door isn't locked 24/7.

"HONEY IM HOME!" Luke yells into the house. I hear a shriek and feet trampling down the stairs. 3 boys run and knock Luke to the ground.

I stand there and laugh like an idiot. All 3 heads snap in my direction when they finally realize that I'm there.

"HE'S BROUGHT A GIRL." One of them yells. I can see Luke's cheeks get red. That's a first.

They all get up and help Luke up as well.

"Guys, this is Alex, my um girlfriend." Luke says like a little shy schoolboy. Making me giggle a little.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO CAKE?" yells the brunette.

Luke laughs. "It still exists man. Cake is forever." He hugs him.

"Alex this is Michael our guitarist, Calum our bassist, and Ashton is our drummer." He introduces me and points the boys out.

"Hey." I say shyly.

"She's a shy one. Perfect for Lukey here." Michael says and slaps Luke on his shoulder. I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Um do you mind if I watch you guys rehearse?" I ask.

"Of course not! You can be apart of the 5SOS Family!" Ashton says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"We usually rehearse in the living room so have a seat there on the couch. Yep." Calum says and escorts me to the couch and I can't help but laugh.

"LUKE COULD YOU GET MY GUITAR?!" Yells Michael even though he's in the same room as him.

"AND MY BASS?!" Calum yells. I laugh.

"Ugh I want a divorce. I didn't sign up for this." Luke says jokingly.

"I luv you bby." Calum says and pouts his lips. Luke just grunts.

I can't help but laugh. "So you guys are the famous 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I ask.

"It's just 5 Seconds Of Summer for now." Ashton says.

"But we'll be the next big thing!" Michael says and smiles so big.

"We're Four Aussies who do YouTube covers." Calum says.

"I'm sure you guys will make it one day." I say. Luke walks in struggling with two acoustic guitars and an acoustic bass.

He gives Calum and Michael their instruments and they sit in front of a camera.

"This is actually going to go on YouTube and we're awkward as hell so please no laughing." Luke says making me laugh.

"No promises." I say and get comfortable.