Chapter // Thirty

Alex's pov

I open my eyes slowly, but quickly shutting them from the burning of the sun. I try to stretch out but a pair of arms pull me back into the warmth of there body. A smile creeps onto my face as I turn around expecting to see Luke, but suddenly I'm on a cold hard ground with blood surrounding me. The sound of sirens in the distance, I look over and see Luke running towards me and I try to scream out to him. When he reaches for me, I sunk into the ground hitting a thin bed, I look around and see a women with brown hair thats slowly graying. There yelling at a tall blonde, Luke? His face seems distressed, tears streaming down his face. All to fast, I'm in my dinning room, my mom giggling at something Hunter said. I stand up quickly, the chair flying back catching all the attention.

I shoot up from my bed, sweat running down my face. My hands fumble in the dark as I look for my phone. The brightness of the light stabbing my eyes, quickly turning it down. 3:13 the clock reads, for some reason tears just burst out. They pour down my face, covering my mouth so my mom doesn't hear me. Blindly I call Luke,

"Hello?" His voice is groggy and tired

"Lu-luke" I burst out, sobs getting louder and louder.

"Alex? Are you okay? Know what fuck it I'll be over in a few minutes."

Before I knew it, I was in Luke's arms, his soft voice soothing me. Soon enough my sobs stopped and small annoying hiccups and sniffles filled the air.

"You wanna tell me whats wrong?" He asks softly kissing my hair. I shake my head, snuggling into his chest wanting to forget that horrid nightmare.

"Just a nightmare?" I nod as he sighs and leans back slowly, bringing me down with him.

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul

And it's the only thing that I know, know

I swear it will get easier,

Remember that with every piece of you

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We keep this love in this photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans

Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me

That's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

You can fit me

Inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen

Next to your heartbeat where I should be

Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me

Well, that's okay baby, only words bleed

Inside these pages you just hold me

And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me

Under the lamppost back on Sixth street

Hearing you whisper through the phone,

"Wait for me to come home."

~~~~

I wake up, expecting a pair of warm arms wrapped around me, but all I felt was coldness. I sit up, slightly shivering, I look out my window and see snow heavily falling. Slowly gathering up on the ground, I get up and go to my closet, I throw on a pair of winter printed leggings and chestnut Uggs and a pink cable knitted sweater.

(Pic of outfit ^)

I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth, quickly throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I grab my phone and wallet and quickly run down stairs, yelling a quick bye and run out the door. I slowly walk to the small coffee shop, opening the door hearing a little chime set off. The smell of warm coffee fills my lungs and the warmth of the shop and the homey feeling making me smile.

I order a mint hot chocolate and slowly walk back into the cold. I finally reach the park and the snow is still falling hard but I like it. The coldness making me feel alive, I go to the swings and dust the snow off and sit down. Sipping on my hot drink, closing my eyes and absorbing the beauty of winter.

A speck of snow landing on my cheek, and for some odd reason, it reminds me of new years. I already told my mom that im going out with friends, aka Luke and the boys.

"Alex?" My eyes shoot open as I see Michael standing there, also with a cup of hot coco.

"Hey Michael." A small smile crawls across his face, his cheeks turning redder and redder from the snow.

"How are you?" He wipes off the other swing and sits on it, slowly rocking back and fourth.

"Im.. Im good. Bit tired but good." He nods agreeing, mumbling a "same".

"Alex? I need help."

"With what?" Tears start to fill his eyes, dropping one by one.

"I think I love Ashton..."

HI GUYS ITS GINGY AND HI AND IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERday BUT HOODIE ALLEN THO KABAKABAKSBA I MET HIM AND I HUGGED HIM AND IM EATJNG A HOT POCKET AND PAINTING MY WINDOW FRAME WITH OUT PARENT PERMISSION CUZ IM BAD ASS OKAY.