Chapter // Eleven

*few weeks later*

I've been in recovery for a few weeks and they said I can finally go home. I don't really remember where that is but I'm excited to get out of here.

My mother picked me up from the recovery part of the hospital and she proceeded to sign all the papers while I got my stuff so we can leave. I didn't have much but a few stuffed animals and a few clothes were still in my room.

After I for my things we got in our car to head back home. If I could even call it that.

I'm supposed to go out with Hunter later to celebrate my release but I don't really want to see him I just want to stay home for tonight.

I still had questions about my relationship with him so I decided to go ask my mom. I knew I could trust her she would never lie to me.

I made my way downstairs and I sat down next to my mom and my dog.

"Hey mom can I ask you a few things?"

"Sure sweetheart what is it?"

"Well I wanted to ask you about that boy Luke that came to the hospital a few weeks ago."

She began to hesitate answering me but I didn't understand why.

"What about him?"

"Why did he claim to be my boyfriend? Hunter is my boyfriend but why did Luke seem so convincing?" I asked

"Well, sweetie Luke used to know you."

"Okay, were we friends ?"

" I would want him to tell you not me."

"Okay."

Later that day I decided to go on a walk in a park that was right by my house. I wanted to go and just clear my head for a while.

I sat down on a bench and all of a sudden a cute little beagle ran right to me.

"Oh my gosh , I'm so sorry he got off the leash."

"It's okay.. Hi, I'm Alex."

"Hello Alex my name is Zoe would you like to go and get some coffee you seem fun."

"I would love to Zoe."

We went and put her dog back in her house because it was right around the corner and then we decided to walk to the coffee shop that Hunter worked at.

We talked about everything on the way there but when it came to talking about music she freaked out.

"So who are your favorite artists?"

"OMG I LOVE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER."

"I'm sorry I don't know who they are."

She was annoyed with my answer because apparently Calum Hood is her future husband. Who even is Calum Hood?

We continued our way to the coffee shop and there was a mob of people crowding around a person.

All I could see was a little bit of blonde hair over a crowd of people and then Zoe knew who he was.

"OMG IT'S LUKE HEMMINGS."

She started pushing through people and then ended up in the mob of people.

Now I was standing alone until a girl walked up and stood next to me.

"How am I supposed to get him through all of those people?"

"Hi I'm Alex maybe you could wait till a few people leave and then go and get him."

" Yeah I just don't want him to get hurt but hello I'm Katie."

"So why is this boy getting mobbed?"

"He's in a band with my boyfriend Ashton they are pretty big because they just toured with One Direction."

"Oh that's cool but I think you should go and get him now more people are starting to show up."

"Well, here's my number we can hang out if I don't see you after I get him."

"Okay see you later Katie."

I watched Katie walk in and she immediately got Luke and started walking towards me.

"Alex this is Luke, Luke this is Alex."

Little did I know Luke Hemmings is the same blonde hair blue eyed boy who claims to be my boyfriend.

(A/n it's jill again we are getting closer and closer to 1,000 reads I'm so excited.)