Chapter//42

It's been two years after the accident and a year of me and Luke being together happily. He's on tour with the boys. 5 seconds of summer got there own two tours already. I'm so proud of the boys. They play Madison Square Gardens tonight and I'm here to witness it all. I still can't believe life worked out this way. 2016 has been the best year for Luke and I and the boys. I never want to remember what happen with my mom and Hunter. 

     I sit in Luke's dressing room waiting for them to come back from sound check. I'm on twitter giving an update for tonight's concert. In seconds I get replies. I smile at the kind words of the people. They actually like me a lot. They think me and Luke are goals. I answer someone people back while I wait. I also decide to post a video on intagram while in his dressing room.

"Hey everyone. Just in Luke's dressing room waiting for them to come back from sound check. They can't wait till the stadium is full of you lovely people and they get to play for you all. Can't believe these boys actually made it here. I still remember them going around Sydney playing in the grass and small places. I'm so happy for them and I'm glad you guys support them. Love you all and can't wait to see you. I'll be in the stands watching my boys too just like you." I say blowing a kiss at the screen. 

The dressing room door opens and a sweaty Luke comes in.

"Hey babe. That sound check was amazing. The fans out there really make this experience amazing." He says leaning in for a kiss.

I back up. "Take a shower first then I'll give you the best kiss in the world." I say with a smile.

"Ok. I love you Alex." He says walking to the bathroom.

"I love you too Luke." I taking a seat in a chair.

-----------------------------------

"WE ARE ABOUT TO PLAY MADISON SQUARE GARDENS!!!!" Michael screams.

"I know this is going to be amazing." Calum says putting on his bass.

"Hey I better go take my seat have a great show." I say to Luke.

He pulls me into his chest with his left hand around my back. He leans in and kisses me.

"Come on you two get a damn room." Michael says.

Luke and I both laugh pulling away from the kiss.

"Love you all. Have an amazing show you dorks." I say exiting backstage.

Luke P.O.V

I can hear the crowd screaming our names. Every seat is full. We all are jumping and getting hyped for the show.

"One minute boys."

"5SOS! 5SOS! 5SOS!"

"We did it boys......now let's rock this place." Calum says 

"Thirty second."

"Do you hear them. They are giving me goosebumps." Ashton says.

We all nod in agreement.

"10....9.....8....7....6....5....4....3.....1"

We run on stage right to our spots.

"GOOD EVENING NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ashton screams. "READY TO BE ROCKED?" 

The whole stadium screams.

"HELL YEAH THEY ARE READY!!!!" Michael screams.

"WELL LET'S GIVE THEM SHE'S KINDA HOT!!!!!"

Ashton counts it off and we start jamming. As I sing I look at Alex. Tonight is going to be the best night of her life.

"She's kinda hot though, yeah she's fucking hot though." I say.

The crowd screams and she laughs which makes me laugh.

---------------------------------------

"I can't believe it's already over guys." I say to the boys.

The fans scream no.

"No????" Ashton asks.

"They want something more." Michael says

The fans scream.

"Luke I think it's time to do it." Calum says.

The fans scream some more.

"OK......let's give a big welcome to my girl Alex!!!!"

The whole stadium screams then start chanting Alex. Our bodyguards get her up to the stage. She smiles at me.

"So I know she's wondering why she's up here so I'm guessing you guys are too?"

They scream some more.

"Well Alex and I have been through a lot and we made it back together. You guys adore her and I'm so thankful for that."

They all awe even my Alex.

"So I was wondering when the perfect time was to do this. I decided it would be perfect if I did it tonight in front of people who adore us all including my girl Alex."

I take my guitar off and get down on one knee. The whole crowd is screaming. Alex starts to cry.

"Alex will you marry me?" 

She's crying and smiling. "Luke I'd love to marry you."

I get up and embrace her with a hug. "Alex Hemmings...I like it." I whisper in her ear.

AN:So this is the end. It took a while, but I wanted to end it even though no body really reads it. Out of the 8 who started this only three remain to talk to each other and only one remained to finish it which is me Alexa. If you guys liked this and read this since the beginning thank you. If you wanna check out my wattpad its heartbeatirwin and my story is called voices. Thank you so much for reading Breathing In. It's been a blast writing it. Love you all:)