Chapter // Twenty Four

* one week later *

Luke's POV

"It's all your fault, Luke!" Alex screams into the air.

I scream out loud and wake up, sweaty. Calum runs into the room, once he sees me he sighs.

"Another dream?" He says. And I nod panting.

"Luke you need help. I'm getting a phycologist for you. This has been going on for a whole week." He says while pulling out his phone. He walks away and I can hear him talking.

I sigh. He's right. I've been avoiding Alex in every way possible. The nightmares happen every night. And even in the light of day I can hear her screaming. But why? Why all of a sudden is this all happening?

My phone buzzes and I see a new message. It's Alex.

"Hey, could we maybe hang out today? It's been forever since we were together."

I start panicking. I've used the flowing excuses:

- I'm helping my mom

- You're mom could be there

- I'm sick

- We're recording

And my favorite:

- Calum got his dick stuck in the microwave

I text her back.

"We have to go to the studio today. I'm so sorry."

A minute later my phone buzzes.

"It's okay. I understand."

I crawl out of bed and slap on a pair of black skinny jeans and a flannel that I found on the floor. I brush my teeth and pull on a pair of shoes and a beanie. I walk out to the living room and see the rest of the boys in the living room.

"Hey Luke, get any sleep?" Michael asks sarcastically.

"Fuck off Michael." I groan and walk to get me a bowl a cereal. He just laughs.

"Oops Luke you can't eat sorry. We gotta go." Ashton says and starts putting on his shoes. I groan and start walking out the door.

Today feels off. Very off.

Whatever.

-------------------------

We get to the studio in 20 minutes. Alex still hasn't texted me, and in a way, I'm glad.

"Luke? LUKE." says Griffin. He helps us write songs sometimes. I guess I must have dozed off.

"What?" I ask, looking up from my phone.

Griffin sighs. "We need a new idea for a new song."

"Why not one about sex?!" Asks Michael. Griffin sighs, he's said that for the last 10 minutes.

"Why not one about a guy running away from his girlfriend but still loves her but he doesn't want to keep his distant but he can't help it." I mutter under my breathe.

"That's actually really good, Luke. Nice job!" Says Griffin.

Fuck, my horrible relationship status currently is going to be a song on the album.

God.

*2 hours later*

Well we ended up with a pretty good song in my opinion. It's called "Daylight" and even though it's about this mess, I really like it.

"Alright, let's go." Calum says and everyone gets up.

"I'll walk back okay guys?" I say and put my glasses on. They all nod and I walk out the door.

I walk out into the cool night and put my hands in my pocket. 10 minutes later I hear a commotion.

"I'm sorry okay! I was being a dick!" I hear a boy yell, he looks about 17. I look closely and he's running after a girl.

"Get the fuck away from me! I hate you!" She screams, crying. The boy grabs her my her upper arm but she slaps him and runs.

The boy just stands there.

His soul broken.

I feel tears running down my face. I start breathing harder. I run as fast as my feet can handle. I don't know where they're taking me but I still follow. I run up to the doorstep of a familiar house. My eyes sting and my head throbs. I ring the doorbell and sink down into my knees, crying so hard my chest starts hurting.

I see the door open and I look up and see her beautiful face before I black out.

(HEY IM XOCHITL AND THIS IS REALLY LAME BUT HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM SO SAD YET HAPPY HELP BUT DONT HELP)