Chapter / / Nine

~Alex P.O.V~

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling when this guy walks in. He looks nervous and sad. I never saw him in my life. I start to get scared as he got closer. Then he backed up. Probably to keep his distance.

"Can I help you?" I say in confusion.

He just looks at me for a couple seconds.

"Alex..I missed you so much.." He says.

I look at him kind of creeped out. This person I just met is saying he misses me?

I slowly reach my hand to my emergency button.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?"

He looks straight in my eyes. He looks like he's about to cry. It looks like he was stabbed with a knife.

"Alex, it's me.. Luke? Don't you remember me? I'm your boyfriend."

I look at him. I start to freak out. I shake. I then pressed my emergency button.

"You're not my boyfriend. My mom said my boyfriend's name was Hunter?!" I stutter.

I hear the security guards running down the hall to get this freak out. He walks over to me and hands me a letter. I take it and he walks away. The guards come and grab him.

"I don't know this man! Get him out!" I say.

One if the guards stay and the other two throw him out.

"Do you want me to call anyone Alex?"

"Hunter. I want my boyfriend."

"Will do"

He leaves and i stare at the letter. I decide i won't tell Hunter about it. This boy seemed like he really knew me. I felt kind of bad but i don't know him. i look at the letter again. The envelope said Alex. I'm so sorry.... I don't read it though. I put it under my pillow. I lay down waiting for Hunter to come. I just need him so much right now. When I woke up my mom was there but my my dad wasnt. I guess my mom didn't even try to get him here. Hunter was and I was kind of creeped out. My mom told him he was a my boyfriend so I believed her but now this boy says he's my boyfriend I'm just kind of confused. Who's lying to me?

About 10 minutes pass when I hear Hunter coming down the hall. He walks into my room and sits in the chair next to me.

"Hey Alex. Are you ok? They called me saying you were frighten by a guy. Who was he?"

"This guy kept saying he knew me but I didn't know him. I felt terrible but I had to get him out of here."

"What did he look like?"

"His name was Luke."

"Luke was it. Blue eyes and blonde hair?"

"Yea. Exactly."

"It's ok Alex. I'm here now. Do you want to tell your mom?"

"No. And don't you dare."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."

He gives me a kiss and then walks out. I lay there. Finally I fall asleep.

Hunter's POV

I walk out of the hospital to my car. I start it up and head towards Alex's house. I turn on the radio to hear she looks so perfect on. I turn it straight off. I hate those guys. Especially Luke. They ignored me during school. Luke pretended I didn't exist. They all did. Now I've return but different. Luke will pay for all the shit he caused me. He used to be this bad boy. He used to do drugs all the tims. He used to smoke. He uses to have this girlfriend who he would party with 24/7. He bullied me. He didn't even care about me. He didn't care about anyone. Well now I have Alex.

I pull up into Alex's driveway. Her mom walks out and walks towards me.

"What happened Hunter?"

"Luke was there."

"I knew he would try to see her. Did he give her anything?"

"Not that I know of. She could be hiding something but she looked pretty scared."

"Luke needs to stay away. I need to talk to Liz."

"Good idea."

"I told Liz to tell Luke not to go near her"

She grabs her phone

"Are you calling her now?"

"Yes! I am furious! "

Luke's POV

I'm in my room laying down when I hear my mom talking to someone but in an angrily way. I open my door just a little to hear her better.

"I didn't know Luke went to see Alex."

"I don't know if he gave anything to her. Luke isn't talking to me."

"I tried to keep him away. He loves Alex."

"I did tell him! Do you really think he would have listened! The boys tried helping him. I don't know what to do!"

"This is not my fault. You're the one who is keeping them apart. Telling your daughter a lie!"

"I'm not calling you a bad parent. Where the hell did that come from? Just lying to your kids is a bad thing."

"I know you're mad at Luke for doing this to Alex and I am too but I'm sick of you telling me what to do with my child. Luke should not have not been at that party. The boys threw it."

"I'm not trying to save his ass. He did a bad thing. But do you know the true story. I bet you dont. I'm just worried about him. He doesn't talk and I'm worried he might try something. He used to be so full of life then this shit happens. I love my son and I will back him up. You had no right to do that to him. He did a bad thing but he loves Alex and would do anything to get her back."

She hangs up.

"Mum" I say as I start tearing up.

"You went to see her. You should have told me."

"I know." I ran into her arms crying. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

My mum was so worried about me. I couldn't ignore her. She though I was going to kill myself. I could never do that to her. She's my best friend now. I don't know if the boys even want me around.

"I love you Luke but start moving on. I'm not saying you can love her but I want to see my happy Luke back." She says with a smile.

"I'll try mum. I love you."

Alex's POV

I lay there in silence. Not a sound. I was lonely actually. I was looking at my heart monitor. I saw it slowing down. I didn't know what that meant. I didn't think much of it. Still slowing down. I decide to press my emergency button. Then the world goes black.

(A/N Hey its lexie (: (IG:ashtoinirwn) Hope you like this update. I had a little trouble writing it but I think it's ok. Tell us what you think! Help us get some reads too!! haha. love you guys!)