Chapter//Twenty Nine

Luke's POV

I didn't know what she was going to remember, but it kind of scared me. Of course I was happy that she was remembering but then again it could be the bad memories that she's had, especially the ones I've caused.

We sat in the car why she was trying to regain her memories when she asked if we could go inside to talk about it because this was the place in her memory.

Before we sat down we went to order our drinks.

"We will take a large coffee and a chocolate chai latte."

"How do you know what I get?" she asked.

"Babe, I know a lot more about you then you will ever know."

We proceeded over to to the table and we sat down so she could tell me what she remembered.

"Okay, why don't you tell me what you remember about this place. "

"So all I remember is that I was looking for someone but I don't know who. I was searching all over the place but I guess I came here and I saw a boy working at the counter."

"Okay, go on.."

"We talked about everything and I got my mind off everything and it just so happened that I remembered the day I met Hunter. I don't know why I remember that day so well but it's like it's permanently in my head. We talked for so long and became quite good friends."

All I could think was why did she remember Hunter and not me. I love her and I always will.

Alex's POV

"So you aren't mad at me ?"

"Why would I be mad at you all you did was remember a memory if anything I'm happy." Luke said.

I told luke about what I've been remembering and I have to say I'm quite shocked by his reaction. After everything that has happened with Hunter I thought that telling luke I remembered him was going to make him upset but he was just happy that I'm remembering.

We started to walk back to Luke's apartment and when we got in to the apartment it was a lot later.

" Alex why don't you get into something more comfortable and we will have a cuddle party to ourselves."

"Of course Luke why would I ever turn that down."

I changed into one of Luke's flannels and some shorts I guess I had here once. Luke was just in sweatpants shirtless and let me tell you I would love to see that everyday.

He texted Michael to come over later but for now we are cuddled up on the couch watching all the movies I wanted to watch. It started with mean girls and it ended up at bride wars but Luke didn't care at all because we had ordered two pizzas and he got candy and popcorn before I came over.

As the night came to an end I fell asleep on the couch while Michael and Luke were aging video games on camera for fans or something like that. but of course as soon as I drift off into a deep sleep I suddenly remember who I was looking for that day.

(A/N: HELLO IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE EVER BUT WHATEVER IM BACK love you -Jill)