Chapter // Four

*same day*

So as I walked into the coffee shop I saw the same cute boy as before, so I decided to go and talk to him some more.

"Hi, I'm Alex, as you probably know my name from my cup but I'm back."I added a little bit more charm then usual because I didn't want to see weird.

"Hey I'm Chapman,Hunter Chapman I guess you can say we are formally introduced now." He replied while laughing a little.

Hunter and I ended up having a lot in common. We sat there for almost an hour just talking about how much we loved Green Day and All Time Low and we could probably go on for hours but he was already over his time limit on his break but that didn't stop us from talking more.

The coffee shop wasn't that busy anymore so Hunter and I decided to get to know each other more.

"So Alex, What's your favorite color?" Hunter asked.

"Well, this is the hardest decision of my life but I'm going to have to go with blue." I replied with sarcasm laced in my tone.

Hunter and I then fought for what seemed like another hour about random things like which 90s t.v show was the best and all our favorite foods until my mom texted me about her coffee.

"Sorry Hunter my mom just texted me and asked me to bring her coffee which was why I was here anyways."

He then said,"Okay Alex I really hope we can be friends because I would love to have friends like you. Can I have your number?"

Me and Hunter exchanged numbers and I got my moms coffee and was now on my way home.

I got back in my car and I couldn't believe that Luke still didn't answer me he might be busy but, it is still our anniversary.

As I got back home I stopped to pet Izzy again and then I made my way to the kitchen to go and give my mother her coffee.

"So how was Luke?" My mother asked.

"Oh he wasn't working today but I made a new friend."

My mother then said,"Well, that's nice I like that you're expanding your horizons."

*later that day*

The rest of the day went by very slow. After I got home I decided to just hangout in my pajamas and watch movies just waiting for Luke to text me back but that never happened.

Me and Izzy probably watched around 4 movies together until I started to get bored and Izzy wanted to go play outside.

I decided to go upstairs and try to text Luke again but he still didn't answer, I was extremely displeased. How could my own boyfriend forget about our one year anniversary? I just don't understand.

After a lot of pondering and reflection I decided I would go look for Luke because I wanted to make sure he's okay because he never treats me like this.

I got changed out of my pajamas and went into my car to go find Luke. I checked the coffee shop first just to be sure he wasn't there. He wasn't there and so I came to the conclusion that he was at his apartment.

As I drove down the road to his apartment I heard music blaring and it was actually coming from his house. I decided to go in a try to find him so I could talk to him, but I knew it would be hard to find him.

I walked in an my eyes immediately fell on a short little blonde girl in a very short dress and it just had to be her, of course the one girl I hate more than anything in the entire world was here. Veronica Taylor. She saw me first and she went to go talk to a group of guys because she hates me just as much as I hate her.

I walked straight past her and kept looking for Luke. The entire apartment smelled like alcohol and smoke it made me want to throw up. The entire time I was looking for him all I could think of was why didn't Luke invite me to his party?

I ended up finding Luke but when I went up to him he was oblivious to the the fact I was there. Ive never seen him like this he seemed so out of his element.

"Hey baby, why didn't you come earlier?" He asked while walking a little closer to me.

"Maybe it was because you didn't invite me."

He tried to play it off like he forgot to tell me but I didn't believe him.

I was starting to get really upset and so I walked into the bathroom to calm down a little but I was in for a treat when I came out I saw a short blonde go kiss Luke and he kissed back.Not only was Luke kissing another girl he was kissing my worst enemy.

Veronica Taylor.

(A/n: Hi everyone I'm Jill and I'll be updating on Thursdays. I hope you all enjoy the chapter even though it's short but I'm just trying to build the plot at the moment (: )