Chapter // Eighteen

This brunch was awful and I didn't want to go home with my family and Hunter.

"Come on Alex we are going home."

"Mom, I don't really want to go home. Can I please just go to the park for a little to try,and remember some things?"

"Just make sure you are home later."

That was a complete lie.

Hunter came out of the bathroom and I told him I was going to go and think over things while he's at work and he said that he would talk to me later.

After I made sure they all left I walked inside to see the boys and I made my way over to talk to them.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry about ignoring you I just don't understand all these feelings that are getting thrown at me and you all seem more like me than my boyfriend, and I don't know why I just have a connection to you guys."

"We understand, but you can't completely shut us out we love you so much, even if you don't remember and we will be here when you do." Michael said.

"Okay so do you all forgive me for being a jerk?"

"Yes we do." they all replied especially Luke.

Luke's POV

I can't believe she was there. I was so excited to see her but I knew she didn't want to see me.

She seemed so out of her element with her snobby family and Hunter they just weren't like her she was fun and beautiful inside and out they were just unworthy of her presence.

But the best was the food fight.

Hunter was so mad that he got oranges on his shirt, but I'm sorry dude but it's oranges you need to chill.

Alex watched the entire thing and she just belonged with us she was laughing and looked amused while her family couldn't look any more annoyed with us.

I don't know why I never feel out of love with her but it was because I knew she was the only one for me.

Alex POV

We headed back to Luke's apartment to go and watch them practice. they thought that if I watched them practice I might remember some things.

I walked in and sat down and they started to set up. Three guitarists and a drummer and they were all hot how was I friends with all of them.

They started to get really excited to show me this song and you could tell that they were natural performers.

They were so passionate about music you could see it in their eyes the way that they looked at their instruments it was like it was their happy place.

I was expecting them to be good but not as good as they were.

They began a song that I heard before the accident and it was called Gotta Get Out .

"Even when the sky is falling down even if the earth is crumbling round my feet."

That sentence was all it took for me to get plenty of new memories with the loving four boys looking back at me .

(A/n : this is really short but wattpad deleted the other one and it made me upset sorry I love you -jill)