Chapter / / Sixteen

I stand there wanting to run away. I did something terrible and I need to tell him, but how? I start to cry again. How did I let it go this far? I shouldn't have went to his apartment. I turn around and I bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say between tears.

"Alex?" I look up. "Its you. I've been worried sick. I thought something terrible had happen to you. Why are you crying love? Come here."

He puts his arms around me. I feel safe in his arms, just like Luke. I cry into his shoulder. He's so nice to me, he needs to know.

"No...I'm ok...I-I." I just can't say it.

"What happened?"

"I'm a whore." I say and then I start bawling. "I was hanging with Luke and I went to his place to meet his friends and it was fun. Nothing bad happened then. Well it got late and I was half tired so I slept in Luke's bed with him. I was on one side and he was on the other. I thought nothing off it. I woke up with him around me. I felt like a bad girlfriend. I did that to you. I'm a whore. Was I like this before? I'm so sorry Hunter. I love you. I'm so sorry." I just cry in his arms. "I feel safe when I'm with you. I can't lose you."

He pulls me away and looks at me in the eyes.

"I know that you truly love me. If you didn't you would have kept that from me. You felt bad and told me. It's not your fault. It's luke. He took advantage of you. I love you Alex. You could never lose me." He says with a smile.

"I'm glad."

He smiles pulling me into a hug. My arms around his neck and his around my waist. I get on my tippy toes and I give him a kiss.

"We should get back to your place. Your mom is probably dying right now."

"Yea. Hunter?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We kiss then he grabs my hand and we walk towards my house. I love Hunter. I truly do. I'm glad he's mine. I don't know why I even hanged with Luke. I pull out my phone to see a text message from luke. I look at Hunter and he smiles. I read the text message.

I'm sorry Alex. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Don't tell Hunter. He'll kill me. You keep remembering things about us. You remember us. Don't deny it.

I text him back.

Sorry luke but i told Hunter. He's my boyfriend and has a right to know. He's not mad at me and I'm glad. I'm happy with him so except it. If we did date it's over now. Please stop contacting me and just get over me. I'm sorry if this is hard for you but please do for me.

I send it not regretting a single word. A few moments later I get a text.

Ok. I will. Only for you. I'm sorry Alex. I can't live without you so I don't know what to do. I love you. I just wish you'll remember me and just all the memories. Bye Alex. As you wish.

I put my phone in my pocket. Hunter opens the door and I here my mom running.

"ALEX!!!!! OH MY LORD."

She gives me the biggest hug she has ever gave me.

"Hi mom. I'm ok."

"Oh good. I don't know what I would do if you went missing."

I walk pass her going up to my room. I open my closet to change into different clothes.

Luke POV

I sit on the couch staring into space. What do I do know. I had a chance with her but i blew it. She is never going to talk to me again. What's the point of life if I don't have her. I look at my phone to see so many twitter notifications. One stands out to me.

Luke I know you'll never see this but I love you. I hope everything is ok. I hate when you're hurt. It makes me hurt. You'll get through it babe. I know it.

I smile at it. This is why I need to live. My fans. The ones who have been there for me. I don't need Alex. I have them.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Ashton if you forgot your key." I open the door to see someone else. Ashton was not there. The person I despise most. Hunter.

"What?" I ask

"You just can't stay away can you?"

"I'm sorry. Hunter please. I don't want trouble."

"I think you do. Hanging out with my girlfriend."

"She was mine first. She met you the day I was being an ass. Just leave!"

"Oh Luke. It's not that easy you see. Her mum doesn't like you so you need to stay away."

"I am. I don't need her anymore."

"Oh really."

"Yes." I lied. I do need her but I'm not getting her.

"Just stay away." He says.

Suddenly everything went dark. I heard one last thing.

"Just stay away or this will happen again."

(A/N Hey its lex (: I hope you like this chapter. My instagram is @Ashtoinirwn if you wanna follow it. Tell your friends about this fanfic if you like it(: WE HAVE OVER 1K READS!!!!! Thanks for getting us over 1k (: We love you)