Chapter // Seven

*Luke's P.O.V.*

"Dude, it's time" Someone pats my back. I look up to see Michael. Turning my head fast caused dizziness.

"What?" I asked confused.

I was just thinking about Alex, like usual. You know, about what happened. About how it was all my fault. How I shouldn't have invited Veronica. I was also thinking about that guy, Hunter, who said he'd been hanging out with Alex while I was at the party. I just should've gonna to Alex and not leave her in the first place. Than none of this would've happened.

"We've got to go." Michael says. I try to remember where we're going but I can't so I just get up and leave.

"Luke? Your guitar?"

"Oh yeah" I put my guitar on my back . It's a silent walk. Like often lately.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask after a while.

"Stage? Maybe... Luke, it's the last day of the tour, remember?" The last day. That means we're going back soon. That I'll get to see Alex soon.

----------

"In 5, 4, 3, 2, GO!"

We start singing. The bright lights are blinding me. The crowd's singing along.

...She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you...

All of a sudden while scanning the crowd, I see a familiar face. This can't be true.

"Alex?" How can she be here? It doesn't matter. She's here. "ALEX!"

I put down my guitar and started running towards her. The other guys stop playing.

"ALEX!" She's looking confused. I feel hands round my arms, but I won't let them stop me from getting to her. I feel something touching my feet. Suddenly everything's black.

----------

For what seems to be the billionth time I wake up to the sound of happy people. I get out of my bed and go to the kitchen. Ashton is filming Calum while he's working out. Probably making a keek. Well okay than, if that's what they want to do.

"Luke! Say hi!" Ashton yells and points the camera at me.

"Go away Ash." I'm really not in the mood to say anything to anyone right now. I take a pancake off the the sideboard and go back upstairs.

As soon as I close the door behind me, I hear footsteps running up the stairs. Just a second later someone throws the door open.

"STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH A DOUCHE LUKE! WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS! WE JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! WE KNOW YOU MISS ALEX AND WE KNOW THE DOCTORS WILL PUT IT ON THE WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS, BUT LUKE, YOU'RE RUINING ALL OF THIS. SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AND YOU DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU GET." Calum yells at me, still sweating from his workout.

"Well, they can take my place."

Calum's expression changes.

"Do you even know what you're saying? You're so selfish Luke." he says almost whispering and than leaves, smashing the door behind him.

"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL THAT THE NEXT GUY YOU SEND TO ME!" I yell. I don't need his help. He doesn't need to send people to help me. I can handle it my own. Stupid people.

----------

HI GUYS!!!! I'm Lilith and I update on Sundays! I hope you all like the chapter, it's probably really short, sorry for that. Anyway if you like the story so far, share it with everyone you know! I'd love feedback too and you'd make all of us really happy by voting of course ;) byebye!!! -Lilith