Chapter#20

Natasha's POV:

"I don't know Nats, and I don't want to know. What I want is her." He sighed massaging his temples, "I already have given her the time I can, but not anymore... I don't care if she is ready or not. I don't care if she never accepts me as her husband. All I care about is she stays beside me... close to me. So, I can see her wherever I went, I can hear her voice how much I want, I can reach her and hold her in my arms whenever I want." He has a deep frown on his forehead and his breath is laboured, trying so hard to control his emotions. I have never seen him like that.

"This is madness Moosa. This isn't love, it's selfishness." I said.

"Then let me be selfish Nats, just for once... let me be ... it's for the best not only for me but for my people too... you know what I do, right?... Is it wise to throw hundreds of lives in hell, just because my girl is not ready to marry me?" He paused for a moment.

"And Nats, it's best... especially for Noor." He dropped his head on the sofa back, dejectedly.
He closed his eyes and I turned away my face looking outside the window.

I never understand men, perhaps because of the bitter past experiences I had. But I came to trust Moosa, he always proved himself different from the men I used to know. That's why I allowed myself to open up to him... and he became the friend I never had... and then Yawar became the reason for my life, I raised him like my child.

The bond that Moosa, Yawar and I share was unfathomable to everyone. We might not be blood-related but we are related by our past. Which is probably the strongest bond that any of us had.
The Moosa I knew was way different from who I am with now. This person is not my friend, he is Mahnoor's lover. I sighed and got up.

"Moosa, I am leaving your clothes here. Get ready and come down soon." With that I left his room, I have to meet Noor.

I was unaware of the situation when we met in the boutique yesterday, nor Yawar told me anything about Kamil and bringing her here. It was abducting, how can he possibly want Noor to accept him after all this. That poor girl really needs someone right now.

My experience of love might be horrible and because of it I refused to get married but I can tell that the love of a man for a woman is demanding and lustful and there are times this lust leads them to be offenders. 

I don't want Moosa to end up being an offender to the woman he loves. It will only break him more. He finally found one reason to live, I don't want him to lose it.

~*~

After Nikah and dinner, I led Mahnoor to Moosa's room and she came along like a puppet. I helped her with a heavy red dress and made her sit on the bed. I was so happy while designing it and was excited to see her in this dress. But all my excitement died after watching her lifeless eyes, she didn't utter a single word from her mouth except 'Qabool hai' (I do) at Nikah time. Just a few tears dropped from her eyes.

Help them both my Allah...

I kissed her head and went out of the room, I needed to talk to Moosa.

~*~

Mahnoor's POV:

The room was decorated with red fresh roses and their strong smell making me cringe. But this is how a newly wedded couple's bedroom is supposed to be, right? I am also a newly wedded bride ... bride of a monster.

I slowly massaged my temples, my headache got worse than before. I moved back to lean against the back of the bed and closed my eyes. 

I don't know when I fall asleep and was awake by loud glass breaking noise. Startled by it, my eyes jerked open to finding angry-looking Moosa. The dressing table mirror was broken into several pieces and he was staring down at me as his prey. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?" He shouted, making me jump from fear.

"GO AND CHANGE IT." He shouted again.

I abruptly got up from the bed and rush towards the bathroom, but in this process, I tripped over my dress and fall. I felt myself lifting up but my mind wasn't registering it. When I came back to my senses, I found myself standing, with one of Moosa's arms wrapped around my waist.

I gasped and quickly step away from him and before he says or does something I ran inside the bathroom not looking back. I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. My body is shivering from fear, my heart was beating painfully fast and my headache was killing me.

I want to go home... Papa please come and take me home...

________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
As promised to update this chapter today. Now I can sleep peacefully, knowing a few of my readers enjoy reading this... or maybe feeling sad for Noor or angry on Moosa???
Anyways, I do what you ask for and now it's your turn. *selfish mode*
Vote and comments readers...

Thanks for your support!

Take Care :)