Chapter#24

Moosa's POV:

Walking back towards the room, I hissed again. Mahnoor's nail had done more damage than just scratches. I should've applied something before wearing the shirt. It stings every time it's in contact with the cloth.

Meeting went longer than it should take. The figures that came on the surface were serious and needed immediate attention. Just about thirty minutes to the Walima ceremony, I dismissed them. I also needed to get ready and I don't have time for a doctor now.

'Looks like someone has to bandage me again.'

I said to myself and start climbing the stairs.

I got two injuries from that girl just in one day. I wonder how long will I live if this continues. I knew that Mahnoor was a feisty girl and can give a hard time with anyone. She was also not the type of girl who gives in easily, but I am also not one who gives up.

I opened the door and went in, surprising both ladies.

"Assalam o Alaikum Bhai." Nadia quickly said and stood up from the couch.

"Wallaikum Assalam. Is Noor ready?" I asked, looking at Noor. She looked gorgeous in her bridal attire.

"Yes, she is." Nadia answered me.

"Bhabi, I will be downstairs. Call me if you need anything." She said to Noor, who is sitting on the edge of the bed and left.

As soon as the door closed, I took off my shirt and throw it to the side.

Damn it hurts!

"Seriously Noor, what are you? A cat? You're cutting your nails first thing in the morning." I said, looking at her nail marks on my body through the mirror. My eyes landed on Noor and found her looking at me but she abruptly turns her gaze, when our eyes met.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked her and she pointed towards the bathroom.

"Who put my clothes there?" She didn't answer. I frowned at her and walk to the bathroom. Normally, maids leave my clothes on the bed or couch.

I opened my hand bandage and took a quick shower. The cut on my hand wasn't deep but it stings a lot, shouldn't have tried to pick the mirror pieces yesterday. Wearing only the pants, I came to Noor with the first aid box and stretched my hand in front of her. Taking the hint, she looked at me in disbelief.

"Don't give me that look. I know it will be hard for you to work on this." I pointed to her dress.

"But I don't have time for the doctor now and besides, you are the main cause of both of my injuries. So take some responsibility, love."

"I didn't ask you to injure your hand and you wouldn't get those marks if you had stayed away from me." She retorted.

I smirked at her response, "People don't marry to stay away from each other and it's the same for me. I wouldn't have married you if I didn't want to get closer to you." I bent and placed a kiss on her cheek.

Argh..!

Why did Nadia put so many layers of make-up on her? I can't even feel her skin.

Disappointed, I pulled back and stretch my hand. She silently bandaged my hand, focusing only on her work and my focus was only on her. I could easily tell that she was aware of my gaze, as her hands kept shaking but she pretended to be unfazed.

She looked so cute when she acts being strong but it only provokes me more. I swear, whenever I lose my control, she will be sorry for many things she has done to me, consciously or not.