How NOT to Act When Being Held Hostage

-Anastasia's POV-
Frank? As in the Frank that Dev had told me about earlier? The black haired man that I now knew as 'Frank' was a bit thrown off at the sight of Devon. The platinum haired man was still gripping me to him, gun to my neck.

"Who the fuck is this?" He demanded looking from Frank to Devon. Frank gave a little wicked grin when he realized this could go right for him.

"Hol-ly fuck. If it isn't the blueberry bitch from the coffee shop." he grinned and he swayed over to Devon. She was backing up against the wall, hugging herself tightly; the realization of the danger of the situation was getting to her. Devon began shaking her head as tears formed in her eyes. Shit shit shit, she was having a panic attack. Frank put one arm to the side of her before leaning in real close. "Hey baby" he whispered in an evilly seductive manner "Miss me?" He said as he brought his hand to her shoulder and began moving it slowly down her arm. Devon was crying silent tears, and I could see she was trying to keep herself from crying. My face was getting hot just looking at him do that to her; I was going to lose it.

"Get the HELL away from her" I spoke in a slow, angry tone. I didn't care if they hurt me, but Dev has had enough shit happen to her. She didn't deserve this. Frank looked up, amusement playing in his eyes. "You're so feisty, I like that" he said backing off of Dev.

"So do I" the platinum haired man whispered into my ear, as he slid the guns barrel up to my temple. I could feel the wickedness in his smile, and it made me sick. Frank approached me, though not before dragging Dev and holding her at gun point on the ground. She was curled up and her shoulder shaking violently from her silent sobbing. I was in pain just looking at her; how dare they do this to my best friend.

"As much as I'd like to stay and have some fun. My friend and I came for what we're owed. You see this place used to belong to an old 'friend' of ours." Frank said to me, even though he kept his gun pointed at Dev.

"What's that to me?" I asked confused, frustrated, and scared. What did these people want from us? I suddenly felt the barrel of the gun that platinum hair was holding dig into my temple, causing it to sting.

"Watch it princess" he growled "Sassing us won't make this easier on any of us. So just shut the fuck up and let us find what we came here for."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You destroyed everything" I spat

Frank shook his head and smiled. "Who says we're done looking?" On that note, the platinum haired man shoved me forward and forced me to start walking towards my room. Frank did the same as he dragged a hysteric Dev at gunpoint behind us. Gerard let go of me as he shoved me on the ground, gun still pointed at me.

He smiled "Now don't move sugar, I wouldn't want to be forced to mess up that pretty little face of yours. Do what we say and maybe we won't hurt you" I glared at him in return as Frank entered and threw Devon on the ground next to me. She whimpered and I quickly wrapped my arms around her and held her like a small child as she continued to shake. The two men continued to search through my room throwing things, breaking things, not caring. At one point the platinum haired man went up to the mirror hung opposite of my bed. "Frankie. What about this?" He said nodding towards the mirror. Frank moved from out of my closet towards where the other man was standing. With one swift movement the platinum haired man slammed his pistol into the mirror, shards scattering all over. Devon dug her face deeper into my shoulder as tears streamed down her face. What was revealed under the mirror made my eyes widen. The wall was still there, but there appeared to be a rectangular cut, where it seemed that small section of the dry wall could be removed. The platinum haired man smirked at Frank, pulling the piece of the wall away.