Anything Can Be Art, You Just Have Find Someone Crazy Enough To Paint It

-Gerard's POV-

It happened so fast.

Mikey was on the floor.

Anastasia had a gun.

Fucking hell.

I looked over to Frank, but I remembered he had taken his gun out in the kitchen. My gun was tucked in the back of my pants, but with her aiming Mikey's gun at my forehead, I couldn't grab it.

Anastasia just stared at me. For the first time since we brought her here, I saw something in her eyes that hadn't been there before; anger, rage, hate. It was real; this was real hatred, and I could do was smirk. That hate was there because of me; it really is amazing to see what people are really capable of when they let their fury go.

Of course this bitch was still pointing a gun at my forehead.

Which was a big mistake on her part.

How dare she think that she can just shoot me and be done with it. I'm not her; I'm not useless. Inside I was raging with anger, but I made sure to act call on the outside. This girl wouldn't actually shoot me; she didn't have the guts to take someone's life.

I glared at her. "Go ahead sugar," I taunted "Make my day."

Her eyes were filled with rage though, and I just stared at her as her finger began to squeeze the trigger.

She was going to do it. If she was going to shoot me, she'd have to look me in the eyes, so I just stared at her.

I saw her hands shake.

And she pulled the trigger.

But there was nothing.

Mikey began laughing as he slowly got off the floor. Anastasia's eyes widened as she tried to figure out what had just happened.

Frank and Ray were tense, but they were relieved and a bit confused.

Mikey got closer to Anastasia as she shook her head and began backing up.

"Mikey-" Fran started "What the fuck is going on?"

Mikey chuckled. "It wasn't loaded" he said, snatching the gun from her hands. I smiled; clever Mikey.

"Then why the fuck didn't you say anything?" Frank asked, pissed.

Mikey smirked. "I thought it would be entertaining to watch this situation play out. But you-" he turned back to Anastasia "You surprised me. You really wanted my brother dead, didn't you?" He asked grabbing her and turning her towards me. "That's not very nice now is it Gerard?"

Frank snickered, he was beginning to enjoy this just as much as the rest of us.

"No it's not," I mocked sadness as I gripped both of her shoulders. "It's not very nice at all" I continued as put my fingers on her chin and forced her to look into my eyes. The same hate was there, but now there was fear; I just loved it when they feared me.

I saw Ray shake his head. "You stepped past the line, Anastasia" he said coldly. I smirked and turned back towards her.

"One way or another Anastasia, you will be working for us. You will be our little slave, and it's bad behavior like this that will only make it worse for you" I spat.

-Anastasia's POV-

Nothing happened.

Nothing came out of the gun.

No.

NO.

NO!

Before I knew it, Mikey got up and began laughing.