Look At Him

(Want a hint? Consider this picture a foreshadow :) )

-Anastasia's POV-

I didn't understand. Or maybe I did and I wasn't willing to accept what he was saying.

Deal with the devil?

Not going anywhere soon?

I knew he must be talking about Gerard, Frank, and them, but I was holding onto that secret hope that they wouldn't be absolute dumbasses and actually make a deal with this bastard.

"Don't look so down princess," he continued mockingly. "I'm about to give you a chance most people wish they had."

I was too disorientated and distracted with my own thoughts to really process what he was saying. All I knew was that there was something wrong, and that things were about to get worse.

The man kept his hand on my face, only terrifying me further. I wanted to scream or shove him away, but I didn't have energy to do that.

"I-I don't want i-it!" I said, trying to figure out what the man meant, but assuming it didn't mean anything good either.

He smirked. "I'm sure you'll change your mind when he gets here."

He?

He?

I widened my eyes. I remember he had told me that Gerard was the one that killed his brother. If there was anyone he wanted in his grasp, it was

Him.

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit.

But why would Gerard purposely come to his death? I closed my eyes. Me. That must have been what the man meant when he said 'deal with the devil'. I was just guessing, but the man must have offered me in exchange for Gerard.

Or atleast that was what he told them.

The man smiled, as the realization of what was happening was written all over my face.

"Y-you bastard!" I whispered harshly, hoping that this was just another mind game.

"Now I'm going to have both of you!" He leaned in closer. "Just imagine the trouble I can cause now!"

I tensed up at those words.

He wasn't wrong.

The man stood up. "Now if you excuse me, our guest should be here within the hour, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to gag you darling. Wouldn't want you causing trouble, now would I?"

I just glared at him in return, trying to hide how utterly scared I really was. The man smirked in return before walking back to the office on the other side of the room. I was alone again. I liked around and forced myself to sit up. God everything hurt. I clutched my aching and stinging stomach and looked around; I needed to lean against something. The only options were the side and back walls of the large room, and I was right in the middle of it. Goddammit. My legs felt far too weak to walk, and my theory was proven when I just tried to push myself off the ground, collapsing back into a mess on the ground. Ouch. Well my only options now are to either to continue to lay on the ground and feel like shit or crawcrawl over to the wall and feel like shit, but then I'd have something to lean on. Crawling it is.

I got on my hands and knees, my too-big, bloody clothes getting in the way. My entire body was sore, so each moment sent a stinging pain throughout my body. Although it was only about 30-40 feet to the wall, it felt like I had to crawl 100 miles. I eventually made it to the other side, God knows how long it took, but I fucking made it.