Expecting The Unexpected Only Makes The Unexpected Expected

-Gerard's POV-

Nope.

That was it.

I fucking lost it.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANASTASIA!" I wanted to throw my cellphone as hard as I could at the wall, but instead I just repeatedly slammed my hand against it.

"I don't know shit about her, do I now? Is that what you think? How about I tell you what I think Gerard. I think that the next time you see Anastasia, she won't ever be the same girl you thought you knew. I mean, just listen-" Lee finished smugly as I heard him take the phone away from his ear. And then I heard it. They weren't clear, but I heard muffled screams in the background. Screams of pain. Screams of hate. Goosebumps formed on my skin as my blood began to boil; he was taunting me. I was about to begin another rant, but then I heard Lee's breath in the receiver again. "Those are the sounds of a human being who has been pushed to the very edge of insanity. And you want to know what I think? I think she just fell off."

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU BASTARD? YOU WANT ME? FUCKING YELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND WE CAN SETTLS THIS HOW IT WAS MEANT TO BE SETTLED THREE YEARS AGO, ONLY IT WONT BE ARTHUR DEAD ON THE GROUND! SO TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I continued to yell furiously, not being able to contain my self.

"You see, that was actually my original intention. I was going to call, have you come to me, and then settle things quickly. This conversation though has proven to be far more interesting than I thought it would be. And that girl; she's quite fascinating as well. I think I want to get to know our mutual friend a bit better."

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Now I really must go. As you might have heard, Anastasia seems to be quite distressed, and I believe I should go check on her. I'll contact you when I see the time fit."

"YOU CANT JUST FUCKING LEAVE US OUT LIKE THIS! TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING ARE! DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH ANASTASIA!"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want Gerard.

To you

And to her."

"BURN IN HELL!"

"See you there."

And then there was dead tone.

Lee had hung up.

I didn't bother call back; I knew he wouldn't answer. I had sincerely just fucked up this situation. I dropped my cellphone on the floor before leaning my head against the wall, trying incredibly hard to contain the fury and hatred running through my veins. Have you ever been so angry or so sad that you just stopped feeling? Like everything just moved in slow motion because your mind just couldn't process what you were feeling? I could feel Ray and Frank looking at me for an explanation, but I just couldn't speak. I clenched my fists; I was going to kill Lee Gideon. Whatever it took, how ever long it would take, I was going to make sure he ended up just like his brother, just like everyone else who ever had the fucking audacity to cross me.

"What did he say?" I heard Frank ask sharply. I could tell he was trying to get as angry as I was.

Too bad Frank was party of why I was angry.

"The fuck do you care?!" I spat, still facing the wall. The mood in the room immediately became tense.

"The fuck do I care?!" Frank repeated back, sounding more pissed by the second.

"Guys-" Ray tried to intervene, but it was already too late.

"I fucking care because the girl I love is currently being held captive by the man who's life we fucking ruined!" Frank voice rose, and I heard him move from the wall.