We'll Be Holding Court On The Street

-Gerard's POV-

I put Anastasia in the car before Frank handed me my gun. We loaded both our pistols before Mikey walked out with ear pieces that Ray has provided for us. These were essential for communication in case anything went wrong, but things normally never went wrong for us. Frank, Mikey, and I were dead shots, and if anyone ever tried to pull any shit, they'd have a billet between their eyes before they even got to move.

Tonight though, I expected there to be an extra few guys than what we were told. That's what happens when you owe people like me $150,000, you get scared and you make bad decisions. This guy had bought shit tone of high grade weed from me, and then proceeded to smoke it with his little group, give some away to his buddies, and he ended up selling barely any. The fucking idiot had now missed his third deadline for the money I was owed, and that's what this meeting was about. The guy that had bought the weed from me was wasn't one of my usual customers, but sometimes we'll sell to smaller groups just to open up more business. Unfortunately, this dumbass thought he could pay me back whenever the fuck he feels like it, and we were about to show him just how wrong he was.

The meeting was only supposed to be between me, the other guy, and a plus one each, but I didn't trust the guy. That's what Frank and Anastasia were for; god damn I hope that bitch didn't fuck this up for me. I need extra sets of eyes on guard for the entire meeting, and I couldn't afford a rogue.

After I put my ear piece in and tucked the gun into my jacket, I opened the car door to a very sexy looking Anastasia. I mean this girl was a total hot headed, stubborn bitch, but damn she cleaned up well. She just glared at me, looking confused and a bit scared. Good. She should be scared. I was quite proud of myself for putting that G on her stomach; now she'd never forget.

I handed her an ear piece also, as she and Frank were both my blend ins, and I needed them to be aware of everything around them at all times. Anastasia held the skin-colored object in her hand, clearly still confused.

"You're the help, sugar" I smirked down at her. "Just put it in your ear, and I'll explain when when get there."

I could tell that she didn't want any part in any of this, but I knew if she had half a brain, she'd do what I'd say because I was perfectly willing to add an E next to my beautiful G on her stomach; she knew that.

Anastasia had a sick look on her face, and she had gone a bit pale, but she slowly put the ear piece in and turned her heard downwards, biting and chewing on her lip in the process.

I was driving and since Mikey was the plus one that I had made 'known', Anastasia and Frank had to take a different car to avoid suspicions that I had brought back up. Frank got in the driver's seat of the black, tinted windowed Mercedes Benz with Anastasia sitting in the back. I walked around to the driver's window to confirm some details with Frank.

"Remember, The Inferno." I reminded Frank of the high class casino in which I had set the meeting; he nodded. "Once we get within three miles of the place, pull the car over and wait 10 minutes before continuing; they can't know we're together." Frank nodded again before I looked back at Anastasia who was staring worriedly out her side window. "Oh, and make sure princess here is perfectly charming towards anyone she speaks to." I said mockingly. She turned her head towards me, still worried but now angry.

Frank chuckled before starting the car. "Don't worry Gee, I'll make sure she's a perfect lady." He said, also looking back at Anastasia. I could tell she want to retort, that she wanted to say something smart ass back, but the fear kept her from doing so. I just smirked before heading back to the silver Lexus that Mikey and I were taking. I got in the driver's seat, as Mikey was already in the passenger side.