People Like Me, We don't Feel, We Get Shit Done

-Gerard's POV- (Gerard's point of view is starting at the ending of the of the 'robbery', just incase any of you were confused)
I only smiled down at the helpless girl as blood slowly trickled down from her lip. She looked so scared, so full of pain; I loved that. This bitch had throughly fucked what was supposed to be an in and out mission. She just had to get all up in my fucking face. Well you know what they say, bitches get stitches. This girl knew too much, not only had she seen our faces and knew at least one of our names, but she had seen what we were here for. I wasn't willing to give the authorities that much description, so something was going to have to be done about her. I looked over at Frank and nodded. The other girl, whatever the fuck her name was, had been too busy sobbing and freaking out to really understand what was going on; we didn't need to carry her useless ass around. I'd let Frank take care of her. This bitch though, I thought looking back to the girl I was pinning to the ground, I could just kill her; kill her and be done with it.  It would be a shame to waste such a pretty face though. Why kill her though? She made this night hell, so why I don't I make her LIFE hell? I smirked at the thought; this was going to be fun.

I heard a thump and looked over to see the other girl on the floor. Frank stood up with a satisfied look on his face; he had hit her with his gun, not a bad idea. I made up my mind right then and there; this little bitch was coming with us. I smirked at the girl and made sure to scare her, me and Frank mocking her, before I hit her with my pistol enough to knock her out, but not to kill her. Frank looked at he and smiled.

"So I'm assuming we're taking this bitch with us?" He asked fairly amused

"I don't see what killing her would do for us. So since she's seen and heard too much, I think she should come with us. Why waste such a fiery spirit?" I chuckled "I'm sure she'll be useful for us"

"I'm more ways than one" Frank returned. I shook my head and smiled as I tucked my gun in the back of my pants, hidden by my leather jacket. I then picked up the girl, carrying her bridal style towards the front door. Frank grabbed the duffel bag full of all of our found treasures and followed me. We exited the apartment and made our way to the stairs, making sure we didn't draw thinking attention to ourselves. It was about 5 a.m now, but it was still dark enough to where we could move mostly without being seen. Frank and I had parked the car about two blocks away at some park, just avoid suspicion at the apartments.

I looked at the girl in my arms and realized I didn't even know her name. I didn't feel any remote for what I'd done though. The way she had screamed, begged for her friend's life, it made me feel alive. I loved being in control, having the power to choose if someone lives or dies. You see, people like me, we don't feel, we get shit done.

I loved doing all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. That's what made doing what I do easy. It had started off small; drugs and drinking in highschool. I bought and sold high rate stuff, and  people kept coming. Me, Frank, Ray, and Mikey had built an empire at this stage. We make millions of dollars, and we're good at what we do. Each of us brings our own 'talents' to the team. We were a small group, just four people, but I think that's one of the reasons we still thrived today. The police and FBI could never catch us, mainly because they didn't know what we looked like and we never left loose threads unravel. Like I said, we're good at what we do. This was high-risk business.

Frank got into the driver's seat while I dumped the girls body in the backseat; she wouldn't be waking up any time soon. We pulled out of the park and began driving in the early morning twilight.

"Mikey and Ray are going to flip a shit when tell them we actually found the stuff" he smiled. It's true, I was even excited. We now had a fully stocked supply of the finest cocaine in the country and enough money to burn. "It's not even bad that we took the girl" he continued "I've missed the smell of fresh blood"

"I don't plan on killing her Frank. At least not yet... I intend to make her out little 'assistant'"

"What do you mean?" He asked a bit curious

"With all the business going on lately, I wouldn't mind a little extra help."

"Look Gerard," he chuckled "I don't know what's going on in that fucked up head of yours, but I can already tell I like it"

I just smirked to myself as we finally pulled into our house. It was far enough away from civilization so that no one would be suspicious of our activity; no one could here you scream.
I got out of the car and grabbed the girl from the back seat. I looked around the driveway and saw that Mikey's car was still gone.

"How long until they get back from Brazil?" I called out to Frank, nodding to the empty driveway.

"Should be early tomorrow. I'll go pick them up in the field. You just keep our guest 'comfy'" he winked as he unlocked the door and waked in. I followed, passing our large, modern kitchen and living room. I went down the hallway at the very back of the house and reached the room at the very end. I unlocked the door and entered the room in house where we kept people who got on our bad side. I leaned the unconscious girl against the wall and handcuffed her hands to the pipe above her head. I stood back and looked down in her. There was dried blood on her forehead where I had hit her with my gun. Her cheek was bruised with dried blood all around her lips and neck.

I smiled.

This bitch was mine.

----------------------------------------------------
Ok I am SUPER SORRY if this chapter was like really boring and confusing, but trust me, all will be explained in time. I mainly wrote this chapter so y'all could get a look into Gerard's personality and the drug business they're in. I know it wand to the best chapter, but I hope you'll want to keep reading! I've been writing and updating like crazy, so Ill probably update about two more times today. I've literally listened to "Desert Song" on repeat for like four hours while I wrote this chapter, and I seriously think I cried all the salt water out of my body! That song always makes me cry! Well please leave your opinion of the book so far, as I love to know what you like and don't like so that I keep all of y'all happy. Thank you all! :):)

---Fabbyulous1