What Goes Around Comes Around

-Anastasia's POV- (This is going back to present day right when she was kidnapped, but there will be one more flashback.)

God I feel like shit.

That was the first thing that popped into my mind as I blinked my groggy eyes open. My head felt like someone was beating it with a hammer, and I felt extremely weak.

What the fuck happened?

As I gained a little more conscious, I realized that my hands and feet were bound. Oh that's fucking right. A random ass stranger who somehow knew my name injected me with some weird shit and had kidnapped me. That was mildly ironic seeing as I was already in a kidnapped situation before this one. Either the universe really hates me or I have the fucking incredible talent of always being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Either way, this wasn't good.

As I gained my bearings a little more I noticed two incredibly strange things. First of all, I seemed to be in some sort of warehouse or abandoned garage. I looked around the place and it seemed to be abandoned. There were no signs of furniture or tools, just a large room with lights hanging from the ceiling. The even stranger thing though was that I wasn't wearing the red dress I rendered having in before...

I was in men's clothing.

I widened my eyes as I noticed that I was wearing a white button-down shirt with black dress pants. What the actual fuck was going on?! My hands were zip tied in the back, and my feet were also zip tied, so struggling would just make it more painful. Speaking of pain, my side was throbbing immensely. Running hadn't if helped it, and I'm damn sure this whole taken thing only made it worse. I wasn't gagged or anything; I was just put in the corner of the place. I tried to lean against the wall and slide myself up, but my legs felt like jelly and I immediately collapsed to the ground, earning a sharp sting in my side.

I shook my head and yelled in frustration. My first day of being tenth and I was already tied up in some warehouse looking place. Why me? I didn't even know the fucking guy...but he knew me.

Maybe it wasn't me that knew him.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" I screamed into the still air.

There was no other explanation.

Either I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, or this had to do with Gerard and them.

I was voting the latter.

Considering that just made me so fucking angry. I was sick of being involved in all of their shit. I was sick of being little pawn for them to show off, manipulate, and to torture. And now I was sitting in an abandoned warehouse in men's clothes. I was fucking livid.

"GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" I let my anger take over as I kicked and screamed. Of course my actions were just making the situation considerably worse, as the pain in my side grew. Great! Just fucking great! I don't even give a fuck anymore! Let me bleed out on this goddamn ground, because I deserve to be angry! I deserve to scream and kick!

"FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCKERS!" I continued to yell. I wasn't sure who I was more angry at. "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BURN IN HELL!"

"I'm afraid that's more of a ladies first scenario." I heard a calm, but mocking, voice echo throughout the warehouse.

I immediately stopped yelling. Someone was here.

"No, please continue. Don't let my presence stop your rather lovely rantings." I could just hear the smugness in his voice. Of course, that didn't help my anger, and unfortunately, when I got more angry, I got more irrational. My head was already fucked up from fighting with Gerard. I'd reached my breaking point.