Drunken Revelations

-Anastasia's POV-

Well shit. He's drinking now. I'd already started this though, so let's find out who'll end it.

I was too angry to realize that I was being incredibly stupid.

"I SAID YOU BASTARD!" I yelled again, clutching my side because all this moving and yelling was beginning to make it sting again. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? HOW COULD YOU BET MY LIFE IN A POKER GAME? IM NOT SURE IF YOU NOTICED, BUT IM A FUCKING PERSON GERARD!!" Tears sprung to my eyes as I continued; I was finally letting all the rage I had bottled up go.

Gerard grew angrier with every second that I spoke. He poured himself another glass and downed it. He advanced upon me. "I BET YOUR FUCKING LIFE IN A POKER GAME BECAUSE I FUCKING COULD! AND YOU MAY BE A PERSON, BUT LOOK AROUND PRINCESS, YOU HAVE NO REAL MEANING!" He spat wickedly.

I was taken aback my that statement.

Tears stung my cheeks. I didn't care how much he hurt me after this, this bastard was going to get a piece of my mind.

"I HAVE NO REAL MEANING? LOOK AT YOURSELF GERARD!! YOU'RE A SADISTIC DRUG DEALER WHO BURIES ALL HIS REAL EMOTIONS IN ALCOHOL AND VIOLENCE!" I yelled, pointing to the bottle of liquor. He had already poured himself another glass and drank it. He had to be drunk my now; the bottle was three fourths gone and we weren't near ending this argument.

His eyes grew wide with rage, but I didn't stop there. "DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER GERARD???"

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" Gerard balled his fists at his side.

"DOES THE ALCOHOL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER FOR TREATING PEOPLE LIKE COMPLETE SHIT??" I kept screaming, finally letting it all go.

"STOP IT!" He yelled in return.

"DOES IT MAKE YOUR GUILT GO AWAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE? DOES IT FUCKING HELP YOU FORGET WHAT A MONSTER YOU ARE?!" I yelled with so much rage and hate, Gerard finally snapped.

He picked up his now basically empty liquor bottle and smashed the end against the counter, leaving it jagged and sharp. He returned his resentful gaze to me. "YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE WORST OF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He began to move towards me "SO HOW ABOUT I FUCKING INTRODUCE YOU?"

I panicked as I tried to back away and run around him, but the wound in my stomach made it impossible for me to move anywhere quickly. I tripped on one of the bags of luggage, and Gerard was able to grab my neck with one hand and push me onto the bed. He held me down by pushing himself against me, and in his other hand he held the broken bottle.

Tears streamed down my face as Gerard's grip on my throat made it difficult to breathe. "GO A-AHEAD YOU S-SON OF A BITCH!" I choked out. "KILL ME! DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND KILL ME! ID RATHER BLEED OUT ON THIS FUCKING HOTEL FLOOR THAN EVER HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR SICK, TWISTED FACE EVER AGAIN!!"  

He just smirked at me. His glazed over eyes, due to the alcohol, were filled with cruelty, wickedness, and rage. "OH BUT WOULDN'T YOU MISS ME ANASTASIA? WOULDN'T YOUR WHORE SELF MISS KISSING ME?" He spat back.

Whore?

Whore?

WHORE?!

I struggled under his grip as I felt my side begin to burn with pain.

"FACE IT SUGAR! YOU JUST HATE ME SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT!"