You're One Hell Of An Actress

-Gerard's POV-

Mikey and I reached the casino first as planned. It was a huge, lit up place right where you think it would be; Las Vegas, Nevada. The Inferno was mostly a high risk casino; basically you had to be somebody with money or power to get in.

We approached the huge entrance to the building, which was lit up with neon decals resembling fire, almost like you were entering hell. When we approached the front, two men, wearing identical tuxedos with the fire emblems stitched on their ties, stopped us.

"Name?" one said, holding his earpiece.

"Tell them that 'The Owed' have arrived" I spoke to the bouncer while adjusting my Jacket cuffs. After a few seconds of listening in his earpiece, the man nodded to the other, and they stepped aside. Entering The Inferno was always an enjoyable experience for me. There was nothing I loved more than a night of gambling, women, drinking, and the smell of fresh blood. That last one would come later.

The grand entrance was lit up with chandeliers, and the lovely sound of drunk people laughing was half blocked out by the loud music playing. To the left and right of the double grand staircase in the middle were the main gambling and partying areas. Unfortunately, I had business to attend to this night, so Mikey and I headed up the staircase. At the top of the staircase were restaurants and even more partying areas, but there was a tower in the middle that normally held high risk poker games. Mikey and I ascended into the tower from the stairs on the second level.

I knocked.

The door opened.

"Gerard, my man, I'm glad you arranged this meeting!" said a man that was trying too hard to hide his fear with enthusiasm.

Dylan Alexander.

The bastard himself.

Mikey and I stepped into the room. "Quite frankly Dylan, I'm rather fucking surprised that you showed up" I said turning to him. Dylan fidgeted and walked to the opposite side of the poker table, where another man was already sitting. Mikey and I sat down. The doors and windows in this room were soundproof, so when closed, all the whimsical sounds of the casino could no longer be heard.

The room was dead silent.

"So gentlemen" I began rather obnoxiously. "Does anyone want to tell me where my fucking money is?" I finished with a smile.

-Anastasia's POV-

Frank pulled in to a large, bright casino with neon decals of fire and sparkling fountains everywhere. I saw a huge lit up sign that read The Inferno. This place looked nice, really nice. That's probably why they had me dress up. Frank pulled the car up to the huge front entrance and let the valet take park it. I stood there in all the gleaming lights and sparkling fountains, but even for a place as lit up as this, I felt the darkness.

"Alright princess" Frank said stepping up next to me "Show time" he winked with a smirk before snaking his arm around my waist and leading me to the fire-shaped entrance of the casino. I didn't like the fact that Frank was touching me, or even this close to me as a matter of fact, but Im guessing it was all part of the act. We had to act like to normal, rich people coming here for a good time.

When, in reality, we were two broken people, coming here to die.

Two men stopped us.

"Name?" One asked, holding his earpiece.

Frank smiled. "Tell them that Charm and Rage have arrived." The man in the suite nodded to his identically dressed parter, and then Frank led me inside.