Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

-Anastasia's POV-

I sat there breathing heavily. I couldn't think straight. I felt weak from blood loss, but at the same time I was so angry.

So angry.

So confused.

So sad.

I didn't understand what this man wanted from me. What the honest fuck had Gerard said to him to make him kept this going? Why the hell was I so important here?

*cough* You know why *cough*

YEAH HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO HELL SUBCONSCIOUS!

*cough* You love them and don't want it to be true so now you've officially broken yourself down *cough*

THOSE ARE SOME FAKE ASS COUGHS SUBCONSCIOUS! I CAN STILL HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING SMARTASS!

"Anastasiaaaaa? Darling can you hear me?" The man's mocking voice entered my clouded brain as I slowly opened my eyes. "Now what on earth is going on inside the pretty little head of yours?"

"Please stop. Please" I whispered desperately. I couldn't think about Gerard or Frank right now. They weren't the one zip tied and bleeding out in what I assumed was a warehouse. "I'm bleeding. Please. It needs to be re-wrapped." I said as the stinging pain began to return to my body.

"You do look quite terrible don't you? And as I said, I don't need you dead yet do I?" The man stood up and walked back to where in assuming was his office or room. He came back minutes later holding several items, but my vision was too blurry to try focus and distinguish anything. I saw him kneel in front of me. I felt him life the button down shirt I was wearing up so that my stomach was exposed. Of course this made me extremely uncomfortable, but I didn't really have a choice here. I felt him unwrap the blood soaked bandage from my chest. Then I felt an excruciating stinging pain as I felt a liquid being poured on my stomach. I screamed in pain.

"OH GOD! DAMMIT! SHIT WHAT THE FU-! OH MY GOD!" I cd creamed as loud as my scratchy and weak voice would let me. "WHAT. THE. FUCK?!" I continued to yell angrily as the stinging only got stronger.

"Your wound was beginning to get infected due to improper care. Infections can get pretty nasty quick, and I just can't have that right now. That stinging I believe you just felt would be the medical cleaning alcohol." The man sounded all too amused, and that made me even more angry. I glared at him as he rewrapped my billet wound. Although it still stung, it felt good to not have your stomach caked with day old blood. For some reason though, the man didn't pull my shirt back down. I felt his his fingers brush the other wound in my stomach.

The one Gerard had put there.

I immediately got nervous and I tensed up. What the fuck was he doing?

"He claims he owns you now does he?" The man questioned, his hand still on the mark. I didn't know to respond. I began trying to move as far away from him as possible, but being zip tied on the ground makes you pretty slow. He looked up and smirked at me. "Now what's the rush darling? He said dragging me back so that I sat in front of him. "Now what kind of owner lets his little pet get away? That's a bit irresponsible don't you think?" He continued as he traced his fingers around the mark, looking at me tauntingly. I couldn't find the nerve to talk. Whatever this man was thinking, I didn't like it, but I couldn't stop it.

"Please-" I croaked out, sensing something bad was going to happen.

"I mean he thinks he's so powerful and controlling doesn't he? But look at you! You're with me! I think that just goes to show that I'm more powerful than that bastard, and I think that should be exemplified." He looked me right in the eyes, drinking in my fear.

"No-" I tried to speak desperately, but he cut me off.

"No darling, I think it should!" He cried amused, as he brought a knife out.

I immediately widened my eyes and began to squirm.

NO

FUCK

NO

THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN! NOT AGAIN!

I squirmed as much as I could, but that wasn't helping. "Please! No please!" I whispered desperately as tears made their way down my cheeks.

I was terrified.

The man put the knife too my lips, and I cringed as I felt the cool metal. "Shh darling, this'll only hurt aloe." He winked before leaning against me, putting one arm across my shoulders, pinning me against the wall. With his other arm, he brought the knife down to my stomach. He looked up at me one more time and smirked. "It's all about power Anastasia, and I you're about to learn that for the second time."

And that's when I felt the searing pain of the knife puncture slide into my skin. I screamed as tears poured down my cheeks. No matter what I did, the man just kept making cutting, bringing the knife in and out of my bleeding stomach as if I were a pig at the slaughter.

I screamed.

And shook.

And screamed.

No one would come though. I was alone. I had nobody, and that fact was never more apparent to me then when it was right now.

Finally he took the knife away from my stomach and looked up at me. I was breathing heavily and could barely see due to the tears in my eyes. The pain made it hard to concentrate, and all I wanted to do was scream.

But screaming wouldn't take the pain away.

"It's all about dominance darling, and when someone challenges that, you just have to show them how wrong they are!" The man grinned as he grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes.

My stomach burned with pain. There was just so much of it now...

So much pain...

I didn't even have to look to guess what the man had done to my stomach. My guess was that if I looked, there would be some short of letter or initial above Gerard's mark.

I felt sick.

Was this who I was now?

Was this all I was to people?

A salve?

Something to own?

Tears kept making their way down my cheeks. That was it. Their went the last shred of dignity I may have ever held.

"You know this wouldn't have happened if you didn't have such a god awful taste in men right? I've been looking for Gerard's weakness for years, and that's when you came along. I finally found someone that I could use against him. After what he did, after the hell he put me through, I decided it would be far more painful to do the same thing to someone he loved instead of just him. People go mad when the people they truly love are taken from them Anastasia. I mean, just look at me!" He smirked.

I didn't know what to say. I was confused, dazed, and quite frankly too damn busy trying not to pass out to try and interpret what he was saying. Whatever Gerard had done to him though, it must have been bad. This guy was hell bent on getting his revenge to the fullest extent, and unfortunately, that revenge fell on me. I closed my eyes as more tears fell from them.

"You don't know do you?" I heard the man begin sharply in response to my silence.

"I guess it's story time!"

---------------------------------------------------
TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY? IM ON FIREEEEEEE BÏTCHESSS! Lol I'm sorry I'm just really excited with where this is going. I hope that was a satisfying enough chapter for some of you. The next chapter with be the final FLASHBACK, so just letting you guys know. And haha JUST when you think things couldn't get any worse for Anastasia! I'm an evil queen aren't I >:) ? Haha anyways feel free to tell me what you think about the chapter or the overall story itself! I love reading you guys' hilarious comments! I've sincerely appreciated everyone that has continued to read, vote, and comment! It all means so much to me, so I just want to thank you all! STAY FABULOUS MY KILLJOYS! *MWAH*

---Fabbyulous1