42 | Games

| Ricky's POV |

I don't know what has been up with Chris! He's just been a grump for no reason. We've been home from tour about a week now, and Chris has been so distant. From me, at least. He has no problem going and hanging out with one of the guys.

By that, I mean Balz, Ryan, Vinny, or Kuza. He wouldn't dare go around Devin because Dev protects me more than the others. If he were to spend time with December or Shiloh, it would look a little suspicious, so he stays away from them too. I wish I knew why he's acting this way.

Maybe it's just growing pains. He was ready to get engaged, but not yet ready to be married. If that's the truth, he should just tell me. As much as I want to be able to call him my husband, I can wait. Before I take a step back just yet, I'm going to try one more thing. If this doesn't work, I might just end up slapping him.

"Hey Babe." I greeted him as he came in the door, reaching up to give him a kiss. "How was Mike's?"

"Good, good. He kicked me out when December got home. They were going out to dinner tonight." He chuckled. Chris looked me up and down. "Why are you all dolled up?"

"What? I can't look nice for my man?" I teased.

The truth was, I was trying really hard to, well, get him hard. Tight jeans, with a mostly unbuttoned black shirt, and my makeup done like a raccoon. Just how he liked me.

"What's the occasion?" Chris asked with a smirk as he threw his jacket on the kitchen counter.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I love you. That's all. I just wanted to do something nice for you. There's dinner on the stove. I'll be in the bedroom with you're ready for dessert."

| Chris' POV |

Whatever game Ricky was playing, I honestly couldn't care. I'm sure he wants something out of this. I love him to death, but he never does anything "just 'cause". He can have it his way. I'm not complaining.

Maybe it is sex. We haven't fucked since the night we announced our engagement to everyone. That night, was only because we were in a hotel. Since we got home, I've been too focused on resting up to bother with sex.

Something tells me, he wants more. If Ricky just wanted sex, he'd crawl on me in the middle of watching TV or something. Instead, he's going to the extend of cleaning the house, cooking dinner, and making sex a little more extravagant than normal.

I'm just going to go with it, because fuck, he did make me horny. I haven't eaten all day, so I did down some food before going to find him sprawled out on our bed. He laid on his side, reading a book. With a devilish smile, I pulled his book from his hands and dropped it on the floor.

My lips purposely missed his, as I started kissing down his chest first. I undid the few bottom buttons left closed on his shirt. Then I continued down to his hips, hearing him softly moan as my hands ran along his small body. I flipped my hair out of the way while I got rid of his belt.

Seeing Ricky get hard, only made me want him more. I pulled down his jeans and boxers just enough that I exposed him. His whimpers caused a smirk to form on my face. Whatever game he was playing, I'm pretty sure he's losing right now. He thought he could control me with sex, I'm willing to bet. Little angel doesn't understand, I'm the only thing in him that he cannot control.

He rolled his hips as I began to go down on him. His hands messily played with my hair. I could sense him losing his mind from this. Ricky never was promiscuous, but he's always been a slut exclusively for me.

"Chris," He moaned my name. "Mfh, mmh. Don't let me have all the fun."

I smiled with a deep laugh. Then I crawled up to his lips, kissing him. He automatically let my tongue into his mouth. He's so submissive, I love it. Ricky started to undress me as we made out. In no time flat, my shirt was gone and my pants were undone.

He pulled my cock from my pants, slowly stroking it. Tease. To return the torture, I began kissing his neck feverishly. Ricky uttered a shiver of pleasure.

"You want it so bad." I whispered to him.

"I-I do." He responded, then bit his lip. "Please, Chris."

I smiled against his skin. "Your wish is my command."

I got off of him and off the bed. As I pulled his jeans off of him, he leaned over the side of the bed and put his mouth around me. Damn it, I couldn't get to fucking him fast enough. I got rid of my own jeans, leaving just skin between the two of us.

Climbing back on top of Ricky, I realized he had this cute little smile. "What? I asked in response to it.

"Nothin'... Just fuck me already." He groaned.

"No problem." I chuckled.

I spit in my hand, then rubbed his entrance. He was always nervous, and I can't ever blame him. Our sizes were so drastic in comparison to each other. Ricky reached over to the side table, fumbling around in the drawer. He handed me a bottle of lube, giving me the look of, don't even think about riding be raw.

Fuck I wish he'd let me. He usually only lets it slip on tour, because we don't have the supplies. His tightness is pleasure for me, but pain for him, so I get it. I covered my cock and his entrance in lube, making it somewhat easier to enter him. He still grasped the sheets as tight as he could when I did.

"Oh, Chris." He lightly cooed as I began to fuck him.

Ricky arched his back and ran his hands up my sides. I groaned as he dug his nails into me. Oddly, this kinky side of me likes it when he does that. There's pleasure in pain. Obviously, or he wouldn't be moaning so loud the neighbors could hear. I'm sure they enjoy it. Who wouldn't enjoy hearing this little angel moan so loudly?

I started to fuck him a little faster and harder. When I did, he begged for even more. So I gave it to him, and he clung to me even harder as it caused him to climax. His sweet moans, almost yells, vibrated my ears. I let his sweet sounds send me over the edge, and I filled my sexy devil with my fluids.