Larry-Secretary

Harry is Louis' secretary and on his first anniversary shit goes down.

*Harry's POV*

Walking into the giant platinum colored building my heart beat quickens. I'm twenty years old and I just graduated university. At graduation this big shot named Louis Tomlinson who owns and runs Tommo Recordings offered me a position as his personal secretary and assistant. However, why would he want me? I'm a nobody with long unruly curly hair. Yes i'm fit but that's the only thing I have going for me. I'm tall and lengthy and more times than not I end up tripping over my own two feet.

As I enter the building I am immediately confronted by a petite brunette girl with a name badge reading Eleanor. She was dressed in something not business appropriate for work. Unless you count a black pencil skirt that ends just below her ass and a tight tank top blouse that is showing way to much cleavage for my liking. It's Cringe-worthy.

"How may I help you?" She asks

"Um, I'm Harry Styles, Mr. Tomlinson just hired me as his personal secretary and assistant." I explain shifting my weight from foot to foot.

"Ah Yes, Through that elevator top floor. There will be another receptionist up there. I'll let him know that you are coming up. " Eleanor explains her eyes lighting up at the mention of Mr. Tomlinson.

"Thank You." I smile and walk to the elevator pulling up my black skinny jeans. I really don't have many niceish dress pants. So Mr. Tomlinson is going to have to deal with it.

When the elevator doors open I am greeted by a smiley blonde boy.

"Are you Mr. Harry Styles?" He asks

"Yes." I reply leaning over the counter to shake his hand.

"I'm Niall Payne, my husband Liam is Mr. Tomlinson's counter part. They run it together. Louis is the name and Liam is the backer. He deals with finances and such." Niall explains.

"Oh, okay." I smile.

"They are in a meeting right now but i'll let you know when they are finished." Niall points to some chairs and I nod.

After about twenty minutes Niall waves me over and points to double oak doors.

"Go ahead. Liam's in there but he just texted me saying that he would be out in five. Knock before you enter though." He says as I smile and walk over to the doors. I knock timidly and then the voice of Louis Tomlinson breaks my thought.

"You can come in."

When I walk in I am greeted by a buff man with a buzz cut and puppy dog brown eyes who I am assuming is Mr. Payne and then I see the man that approached me at graduation.

"You actually came?" He asks a little too cheerily.

"Why wouldn't I, you are the first job offer I got after applying at multiple places. No one wanted a freshly graduated businesses major and excuse my language but you have a hell of a beginner pay." I chuckle under my breath.

"Yeah, we hear that a lot. Well i'll see ya later Lou. Mine and Niall's second wedding anniversary is tonight and I need to beat last year." Liam groans

"Mind my asking, but what did you do?" I ask

"Well, I took him back to were I proposed and we had a picnic dinner." Liam explains a light blush coating his cheeks.

"Rent out a beach for the night. It's one of the hottest days we've had in London in a long time. My step dad did it for my mom on their first wedding anniversary and she really enjoyed it." I suggest shrugging.