Nouis-Kings and Queens

Niall is a king and Louis is his arranged husband

Louis' POV

Throwing up at two in the morning sucks, especially when you get bitched at by your husband. I was set up to marry the goddamn King of England, Niall Horan. I am the only one who gets to know his last name because i'm married to the bastard. 

I didn't want to marry him but the former King Bobby paid my mum a fortune to pawn me off to them. She's never been too fond of me anyway because she wanted a girl but she ended up with me. She was pissed off. It didn't help the fact that my dad ran off with his secretary who was half his age. It disgusts me. 

I've started sleeping in a different room from Niall because I keep getting yelled at because i'm waking him up early. Or there's the fact that every other night he has a different maid of ours sleeping with him. He had sex with me maybe twice, once on our honeymoon where he got himself piss drunk, (he was piss drunk during the ceremony as well, he's just had a shit ton of practice to hide it because according to my father in law he was drunk most of his leadership.) then there was the time that got us in this predicament. No maid was available for his pleasuring because it was country wide leisure day where no one works and it's once a year. Maid's, Nannies, Cooks, included. The king doesn't even do shit. 

"Oh god." I groan as I take my head out of the toilet. 

"Your highness, might I suggest going to the doctor." My maid Natalie states from the door. 

"Then Niall will find out, the royal doctor can't keep his goddamn mouth shut." I groan laying my head against the Jacuzzi tub. 

"I can get you an appointment with your family doctor." She shrugs. 

"You'd do that?" I ask

"Absolutely, anything to make you comfortable." She curtseys. 

"Please, can you do it first thing in the morning?" I ask her as she hands me a glass of water. 

"Of course, now if you are done can we both go back to bed?" She chuckles. 

"Yeah, sorry to wake you, I just needed some water and it was the fastest." I state

"No problem anything for my Queen." She smiles

"And please, don't call me queen. One, i'm a boy, and two I don't like it here. It's been five years and Niall has made my life  living hell." I state as she helps me up. 

"That's why when he asks me to sleep with him I don't. I don't think any of this was, is, or ever will be right." She replies before going back to her quarters. 

I was woken up in the morning by Natalie shaking me awake. 

"So?" I ask taking the dry toast and ginger tea from her. 

"Noon." She smiles. 

"Great, what' s my schedule today?" I ask 

"I cleared everything except the appointment claiming you were throwing up." She informs me as I nod. 

"Thank You." I smile biting into the toast. 

At noon I was nervously bouncing my black skinny jean clad leg up and down. 

"Louis Tomlinson!" A preppy nurse calls my name. 

I shakily get up and follow her.

When i'm sitting on the bed I get the urge to throw up and lunge for the bin. 

"Oh dear," My family doctor, doctor and Aunt Meredith sigh's rubbing my back.

"Hi, I don't know if it's from nerves or what ever the hell is wrong with me." He chuckle taking a mint from her hand and wiping my face.