Nouis-Teach Me

Louis is pregnant with quads. Niall is his loving husband. They have a little girl who's not so thrilled to be a big sister.

Louis POV

"Avery! Knock It Off!" I screech batting at my daughter's little fists away from my protruding stomach. Waking up from a nap to your daughter punching your stomach with her tiny toddler fists is not something you want to wake up to.

"No babies." She hisses stomping her little foot.

"What do you mean NO babies?" I question grabbing her by the shoulders. I'm not the parent that punishes, I am the parent that they go to after the punishment. The soother.

"I don't want to have sisters." She shakes her head.

"Why not?" I ask pulling her onto the couch next to me.

"Danielle Forres from School's mummy just had a baby and she says that she isn't loved anymore. I don't want to be not loved anymore." The four year old states crossing her arms over her chest.

"What? Do you really think that Papa and I won't love you anymore just because you are going to have four new sisters." I reply running my fingers through her chocolate brown hair.

"I don't believe you." She scowls jumping off of the couch and running upstairs. That's when my husband walks in.

"What's got you so sour?" Niall asks as he comes over and kisses me. The scent of Dry Erase markers and hand sanitizer trailing behind him.

"Your daughter woke me up by punching my stomach. She claims that she doesn't want to have any siblings because Danielle Forres mum just had a new baby and apparently Danielle isn't loved any more." I reply placing my head in my hands. I am six months pregnant with four babies and I am still working. I don't go on Maternity leave for another two months and even then the day after I get off I am scheduled for a c-section because according to my doctor it'd be dangerous for the babies and myself if I delivered them naturally.

The only reason we are having four babies is because we had tried for two years to get pregnant again but I just wasn't getting knocked up so Niall and I went in for IVF and the two embryos they implanted in me separated and we got four babies.

"So when she does something bad she's my daughter?" Niall asks.

"Yes she is." I smirk as he chuckles and plants a kiss on my cheek.

Later that night after an awkward dinner where Avery repeatedly tried to stab my stomach with a fork which resulted in her getting grounded, (terms to be determined), Niall and I are sitting around the kitchen table me drinking a glass of herbal tea and Niall nursing a beer.

"What are we going to do?" I sigh placing my cup down and grabbing one of the chocolate chip cookies Avery and I had made that afternoon.

"What we do for a living?" Niall looked up at me.

"What are you on about. You want us to teach her...No, you want me to teach her. I'm the one that picks her up from school every day. I'm home with her for an extra hour." I cross my arms. She definitely got her sass from me.

"Boo, I can take her home from school and grade papers after she goes to bed. That's the only reason why I ask you to pick her up. Now, you can get some extra work done before you go on maternity leave." Niall suggests.

"No, I have an even better idea. We BOTH can teach her. Continue our normal routines but after dinner we sit her down and teach her about being a sibling. I can teach her from the oldest standpoint and you can teach her about the younger sibling side." I reply.