Lilo-Little Love

Liam and Louis have been trying forever to have a baby. 

Louis' POV

"Please, don't be negative." I beg as I bounce my knee. Three more minutes of hell until I find out if I'm pregnant. We've been trying to have a baby for about  a half a year now, but it feels like forever. So for every pregnancy test has been negative. Today is Liam's Birthday August 29th. I am currently at my doctors office waiting for the results. I trust a doctors test more than a home test so I spend the money to come and get tested. It's at the point where my doctor and I are on a first name basis. 

"Well Louis, I would like you to lay back." She states walking back in. 

"Why?" I ask. 

"Just do as I say." She pleas as I nod and lay back on the bed.  

She lifts my shirt and places a jelly substance on my stomach. 

"What are you doing Jane?" I ask curiously. 

"Hold on." She replies. 

After about a minute she smiles and turns the screen to me. 

"That little bean is your baby. You are two months pregnant. Or about eight weeks. So i'd say you are due around March." She explains. 

"Thank you so much." I reply happy tears in my eyes. 

"Do you want pictures?" She asks. 

"Four please." I state as she hands me a towel to wipe up my stomach 

When she gets back she hands me the pictures and some vitamins. 

"We'll be able to find out the gender around Christmas." She explains. 

"Thank You, when do you want me back?" I ask 

"Two weeks." She states as I nod. 

"Okay, thank you," I say as I leave the hospital. With a happy smile I make my way to the advertising agency Liam works at. 

"Lou, what are you doing here?" Liam asks as I barge into his office. 

"Well, I came to bring you your birthday present. I just got it." I cheer. 

"Can't it  wait for two more hours?" Liam chuckles.

"Ah, no." I smirk. 

"Fine what is it?" He asks 

I hand him one of the small pictures and he looks at it funny. 

"It's an ultrasound." He states. 

"Yeah, my ultrasound." I reply plopping down in front of him on his desk. 

"Do you have cancer or something because that would be a sucky birthday gift." He replies looking at the picture. 

"It's my uterus." I groan. 

"You have cancer of the uterus?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"Are you fucking insane, no that bean thing is a baby." I raise my voice slightly. 

"No. don't lie to me." He shakes his head. 

"I'm not. Thats a baby. I just went to the doctor." I reply. 

"You're pregnant!" He cheers. 

"I am." I nod a cheesy grin broken out over my face.

"Baby that's great. But you've had no symptoms." He chuckles.

"I've been nauseous I just haven't thrown up." I reply.

"I'll be home in an hour and a half and we'll celebrate. Now you go home and drink a bottle of water. Here take mine and drink it on the way home." He states thrusting his half empty bottle into my hand.