Zouis-Better Off 2

Continuation of the previous part.

It's shorter than the other part but I think it's going to be a good ending to the cliff hanger I left you with. 

Ellie's POV

"Elliot! Come in here." I hear papa yell. Makenna and I, after moving him into my dad's bedroom, which probably won't go over well. 

"Yes father dear." I sigh walking into the living room. 

"What do you think about this house?" He asks. 

"Papa, Dad would never let you put that much money into us." I gasp. 

"I have sixteen years of child support i'm due and this is how I can pay it. I can buy us a house and then I'll be here for the rest of your life. Maybe along the road your father will forgive  me and we can get married yeah." Papa states. 

"You broke up with him for a leggy blonde model. What makes you think that, that fantasy will come true. We don't even know if he's going to let you live here." I chuckle.

"Well we'll see." He smiles. 

"El, is Kenna staying for dinner?" I hear papa ask as he enters our house. 

"How'd you know I was here?" Makenna bellows from my room. 

"You're always here." He states. 

"Yes please both parents are working late tonight and I don't feel like cooking." She smiles walking into the living room. 

"Zayn meet my adopted daughter Makenna. Makenna this is Elliot's other parent Zayn." Dad instructs. 

"Sup." Kenna smiles. 

"Next question, why is Zayn in my house? Not that I mind but you should've called ahead of time." Dad crosses his arms. 

"I broke up with that self-centered bitch and decided to retire and move back here.I'm still going to make music but I am not going to tour anymore. So i'm going to come right out and say this. The only reason I broke up with you was because my management figured it would be better for my image and it would give both me and Gigi publicity. However, the note was true. Elliot i'm sorry, but I did think that it was a hoax to get back together with me." Zayn explains. 

"That still doesn't tell me why you are in my apartment." Dad sighs.

"I need a place to stay. I'm already looking at houses for us. I don't feel safe here and I don't want Elliot here. She's 16 and anything can happen." Papa states. 

"Zayn..." Dad trails off. 

"Please  Boo. You won't regret this." Zayn states.

"I better not. What do you girls want for dinner?" Dad asks.

"I have chicken in the oven. Come look at some houses with us. Makenna you can look too." Papa demands. 

After looking through several houses the oven beeped. While we were eating dad looked at papa. 

"Why are you picking out really expensive houses?" He asks

"I have 16 years of child support that I need to pay off. So I figured the house would be my payment." Papa explains yet again. Well, there is one house that we looked at that I liked but it was really expensive." Dad bites his lip. 

"Which house was it?" Papa asks. 

"The second one we looked at. it's 3,580,929.13 pounds." Dad sighs. 

"That's the one I said that you wouldn't let him put that much money into." I chuckle. 

"It's a nice house, you have to admit it." Makenna pipes in. 

"I love it Zayn, but it's a lot of money that we don't have." Dad bites his lip. 

"But I do have it Lou. I can afford that property if you want it that's what we'll get." Zayn smiles placing his hand over onto dad's.

"Zayn are you sure." Dad asks. 

"I'm positive Lou. Do you want me to sign up for a tour?" Papa asks. 

"Yea, let's do this." Dad smiles as Makenna smirks at me. 

2 months later

"I can't believe this is our home. We don't have enough furniture for this place." Dad says walking into our house. 

"No we don't. How about you and Elliot go buy furniture and paint. I have a surprise though that I have been working on for a month, so. Leave me be." Papa states shoving his credit card in dad's hand. 

"Zayn I can't use your money." Dad sighs. 

"Yes you can, I bought the house and i'll buy the furniture, If it makes you feel any better...you can buy the food and the bath products." Papa shrugs. 

Dad just shakes his head and grabs the keys to my car. His truck and Papa's Range Rover are still filled with boxes.

5 months later

We are completely settled and i'm back in school. Papa's trying to persuade Dad to marry him but Dad's being stubborn. He says when Papa proposes right then he'll say yes. So far Papa's proposed to him while they were cuddling at night on the couch. When dad was at work and when we adopted the baby boy with brown hair and blue eyes. Little Elijah Zayn. 

We couldn't be happier and i'm glad that I made the bold move to hunt down Papa.