Zianourry-Gotta Go To Work

A/N 

For @atillz sorry it took so long. I have been super busy lately. I got back on wattpad about three months ago after a hectic school year and I've been sitting on this one shot for a while because I want to make it perfect. 

I hope you like it 

****************************************************

When free lance writer Zayn Malik got into a BDSM relationship with Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles, he didn't share that he could indeed get pregnant. He didn't even know until they had to do the mandatory STD testing indicating that he could get pregnant. He hid if from big daddy Liam Payne. Call it selfish but it is what it is. 

The reason this relationship was five person based was because;

Big Daddy Liam Payne, is a CEO of a giant Music company and when he read Zayn's fifty chapter novel about BDSM he knew had to have him so he came in contact with him. 

Niall Horan was the first sub Liam took in, he's a great chef and was first chosen to be Liam's personal chef. He still is to an extent but now he runs and manages all of Liam's restaurants. 

Louis Tomlinson was next, he's a famous football player for the Doncaster Rovers. He's based in London but he doesn't mind the almost four hour commute because practice doesn't ever start until four anyway. He'll get home around three in the morning and sleep until ten. It's a routine they've gotten into. The whole world knows of the ordeal but they don't seem to mind. 

Third was Harry Styles. He's a photographer and had done some promo shoots for one of Liam's acts and you could say they hit it off really well. 

It's been three years since Zayn joined this dysfunctional family and he doesn't mind. Call it selfish but him and Harry are the ones that get most of Liam's attention and he fonds over that. Zayn didn't have a great childhood. His parent's weren't wealthy and most of their money went to his sisters. Zayn's the oldest middle child. Number two of four. But their family is Pakistani so by religious law his sisters were the most important. His mother is not Pakistani and she doesn't want her children to become trapped in the Islamic religion. Not that it's a bad thing they weren't held back by anything. They flourished. But his mother really wanted his sisters to be successful. Something she knew Zayn could do without the extra help. Money that could've went to his university education went to his older sister so she could open a beauty shop. Another chunk went to his little sister who bought a really nice house with her boyfriend. And finally his baby sister who is still too young to receive any dowry for college or to start a career.  Here he feels loved and appreciated. 

Zayn's POV

Sitting in my private bathroom my hands shake. I was so stupid not to tell Liam that I could get pregnant. My last go with him was three months ago and I don't sleep with the other boys. Here I am staring down at a pregnancy test watching it change colors and the lines coming and going. 

When my phone alarm goes off I see the two solid pink lines. I was pregnant. With Liam's baby. He's going to be so mad at me. After moping for a while, I make my way to the walk in clinic. I lie, saying my stomach wasn't feeling good and I was so tired. It prompted them to give me a pregnancy test just to prove what I already know. 

"Mr. Malik, I would like to refer you to the best OBGYN that specializes in Male Pregnancies. Would that be okay?" The lady at the clinic asks. 

I just nod with tears in my eyes. 

"Alright, would you like a family counselor as well. It's not looking like you're too thrilled about this." She sighs sitting across from me and taking my hands in hers.