Larry-Spaces Between Us

Inspired by the Drag Me Down music video: Harry is an astronaut and he goes on a mission when Louis is six months pregnant and Louis has a wonderful surprise for him in the end.

*Louis' POV*

"Harry do you have to go?" I ask cradling my six month pregnant belly.

"Boo, i'm sorry it's my job and this is the biggest offer out there and I accepted it before you found out you were pregnant. If I do this mission successfully, than I will get a massive raise and you and I both know we need that right now. The hospital bills will add up Lou, i'm sorry." Harry coos wrapping me in a hug.

"I know, but peanut will be three months old when you get home." I pout.

"And i'm devastated but I can't do anything about it. Now I gotta go to work, i'll see you in six months. I love you so much." Harry says giving me a long kiss before walking out of our apartment door. I sigh and make my way into the nursery.

We live in a two bedroom flat and it's good enough for the three of us. We were planning on buying a three bedroom house when we found out about peanut but, my pregnancy was difficult in the beginning and I was a high risk up until the last trimester.

I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, I was hospitalized because of it for the first three months. And I have high blood pressure so I was at the hospital a lot for the first few months and they had to fly me to a specialist in Ireland because they couldn't find Peanuts heart beat. Turns out peanut was just face down and the transductor couldn't pick it up. They had to turn the fetus around which wasn't very comfortable.

I don't work seeing as how I had just graduated university when we found out I was pregnant, so who would hire a pregnant person? Anyway we have to pay of Uni and rent and the hospital bills and that's rough on us; so when Harry got the offer, my husband being the most paranoid about going into debt jumped at it.

Which is how we got to this situation. Harry being gone for six months as Mission Specialist Major Harry Styles. I can't even know where he's going. Hell I don't even think he knows.

"Well baby, I know that painting isn't a good idea being six month pregnant but i'm alone at the moment so I have too." I say rubbing the six month bump. I know that I am having a boy but no one else does and they won't until I give birth. Harry doesn't even know. He was at work when I went to that appointment.

My mum is in Doncaster England, with my six siblings where as I am in Houston Texas thirty minutes away from Johnson Space Center; so I can't ask her to paint. My best friend Zayn Malik is doing a photo-shoot in Miami, he's a photographer. Liam Payne, Niall Payne, and Harry are all on the mission together which is kinda ironic but it is what it is.

After lugging the paint cans into the room I push all the furniture Harry assembled into the middle of the room and covered it with a tarp.

After I paint the room a light blue I open up every window in my house to air it out. I'm doing Peanut's room as NASA theme, I'm painting the walls a light blue and I have giant wall sticker of the NASA logo which I am going to hang above his crib. The furniture is white and i'm going to have little rocket blankets and sheets. I am going to the baby store tomorrow. I'm even going to build-a-bear while i'm in the mall to make an astronaut bear. I know I can barely afford it but I need to for our baby boy and I have been saving some money in a box for all this stuff, Harry gave me his credit card but with all the bills we need to pay I don't really want to use it.

The next morning while in the shopping center I really couldn't control myself. I bought a black blanket with the moon and rockets all around it, some baby bedding sets with rockets on them and some plain sheets as well. I also bought a blue blanket with space ships and alien ships on it, and the cutest little astronaut outfit. Then I was walking through target when I saw the cutest little mobile with all the planets on it and I had to get it. Then of course my astronaut build a bear.