Larry-With Your Love

A/N

Holy Shit! I am so excited for this one, I've had this idea in my head for the longest time. So I decided to finally write it down. This is going to be a long one but I hope you enjoy it. The italicized words are flashbacks and the normal text is present time. So if at all you get confused leave a comment and i'll respond to you as soon as possible to help you figure it out.

Summary: 

Louis is a judge on the X Factor and he owns his own record company. Harry is a famous singer and Louis' husband. They meet someone at Judges houses that they relate too in a weird coincidental way. 

Harry's POV

I'm listening carefully for my cue as I look around Anmer Hall. 

"My guest judge this weekend is my husband Harry Styles-Tomlinson." When I hear Louis say that I walk out wave and do my little peace bow thing. 

After several contestants we are down to our last contestant of the night. His name is Justin Soreano, Louis has the Over 25 category this year. 

"It's so nice to meet you. My husband and I are big fans." Justin gasped as I stood up and shook his hand. 

"Nice to meet you too. I like to know somewhat of a back story before you sing. Like why are you here? What's your family like?"I question sitting back down next to Louis. 

"Well, I was laid off from my job about four months ago. I was working t a Starbucks. It wasn't the best job but my husband is over seas in Afghanistan and it let me spend a good amount of time with my kids. We have six of them. I am 49 and my oldest daughter is twenty, her name is Jennifer, my second daughter is 18, her name is Josephine shes 16, then there's Johnathan, he's thirteen. Next is Jessica, she is 10 then there's Jacob, he is 5 and Jackson is three. We were staying with my mum after I got laid off and I asked her plain out, what do I do? She pointed out how I loved singing when I was younger and she would put the money up for me to audition. And now here I am sitting in front of Harry and Louis Tomlinson." He smiles. 

"Wow, we have a lot in common. What I am going to do is write our address on your hand and Sunday night after the show, you will be going to our house. I'm going to tell you my story. Now what are you singing?" I ask the man in front of me. 

"I am going to be singing a song called Never Knew What I Always Wanted, it's for my family." He says 

When he was finished I was mesmerized. Later that night in bed, I roll onto my left and look at Louis. 

"What's the matter H?" He asks. 

"You've gotta let Justin through, he was amazing." I sigh. 

"I was planning on it, I think he'll go far but even if he doesn't make it I am going to offer him a contract, he needs this." Louis smiles running his fingers through my hair. 

The next morning we were all sitting in the main room drinking some tea and just talking, all of us being Louis, the other judges, Me and the other guest judges, and all of the contestants. All of a sudden there was a large buff man entering the room. 

"An audience with you has been requested by the duchess of Cambridge." He states . 

"What does the Princess want?" Nick, one of my best friends and another judge asks. 

"She wants to talk to Mr. Styles-Tomlinson." He replies. I shakily get up and follow the man.  I shouldn't be scared to see her but it's been five years. 

"Hey daddy, can I talk to you?" She asks once I enter the other family room. 

"Am I allowed to talk to you Your Highness?" I question crossing my arms over my chest.