Niam-Fire and Love

Niall is the high school English teacher everyone loves. Liam is a fire fighter. Liam and Niall have been married since Niall was 18 now they are on year 10. Niall is 28 and so is Liam.  They live a complicated life but Niall adds something that makes it even more complicated. 

Niall's POV

July 16th 

Liam pulls his giant ten inch out and before he can collapse next to me his work pager buzzes and my heart drops. Liam looks at it and sighs. 

"I have to pick up an extra shift four people called in tonight." He sad sadly. Today was our tenth wedding anniversary. 

"It's okay, I understand. Ever since we started dating you talked about being a fire fighter and now you are." I lean up and kiss him ignoring the shooting pain that zings up my spine. 

Liam smiles and crawls out of bed. I watch from my side of our California king as he pulls on his navy blue button up uniform shirt. His back muscles flexing. 

"I hate when you do that." I chuckle. It's been ten years and still turns me on when he get's dressed in that slow enticing way. 

"What? Get dressed?" He asks pulling up his trousers. 

"When you get dressed slowly and your back is facing me. It turns me on. And we just got over a two hour sex session." I pout crossing my arms over my bare chest. 

"Sorry love. I gotta go. I'll see ya sometime tomorrow yeah." He leans over and kisses me. 

"Love you too." I smile. 

He got home at around two in the morning the next night and he looked absolutely beat and he smelt like smoke telling me that he went in and stopped a fire and it scares the shit out of me because I know I could loose him. 

September 8th. 

"Niall, you're miserable you can't be going to work today." Liam sighs rubbing my back.

"Li, it's the first day of school i'll take some peptobismal before I go and i'll drink Ginger Ale. It's mandatory for teachers to be present the first week of school, i'll be fine. Plus I have a bathroom right next to my classroom." I state as Liam hands me a warm cloth to wipe my face. 

"I'm worried about you it's been a month and you vomit only at certain times." Liam coos. 

"Maybe i'm pregnant." I state as he helps me stand up. 

"You think?" He looks at me. 

"Yeah, i'll grab a test after work. What shift do you work tonight?" I ask

"I go in at noon, i'll be the one doing the presentation at the high school." Liam smiles. 

"I'll call you when I get the results but for now, I gotta get ready for work." I sigh and wrap my arms around his muscular body. 

"I'll make you a fruit bowl for breakfast. Do you want anything else with it?" Liam asks me. His hands still doing wonders on my back. 

"Strawberry Yogurt." I smile up at him. 

"Course love." He kisses my head and stands up leaving me to take a shower in peace. 

After a long day of work we were sitting in the gymnasium for the last two hours of the day. The safety assembly is where we have a police man, an EMT, and a couple fire fighters. We go over safety protocol and what they should do in certain situations. We've come to the conclusion that if the schpeal comes from a professional in that field and not just a teacher that they don't listen too anyway the students will actually pay attention. Currently my sixth hour being freshmen are sitting in the front row of one of the four bleacher sections.